Status
Not open for further replies.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
you are so completely clueless it's.... it's.... almost cute. almost.

if you want to brag about money there are many many mods that put provari to shame on the price. people who tests mods on oscilloscopes have proven the provari is different and better. heck the 134 is almost just as much as a provari when it came out, most of the dna 20 mods are over 200 easy. look at the one function hybrid mechs reaching into the 300+ range. my semovar was over 200. hell go try to find a caravela for sale under 1000.

Is it over priced? a little i think, but dont kid yourself and others, there is a noticeable difference in the quality and the way the electronic signal and voltage is produced and it is isnt speculation, countless tests have proven it over and over.

i have two different dna20 mods that cost less than $140. until someone does a true double blind test concerning " the quality of vape vis-a-vis the electronic signal and vapor production" you are all just re-inforcing your decision to purchase a provari. i am sure it is a well-made and reliable device, but there are more of them out there both more and less expensive. with the 9 non-provari mods i own i have never needed service on any of them and the vape "quality" is just fine- never heard my juice complain yet.........

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
i have two different dna20 mods that cost less than $140
and provaris are in the classies as low as 100.

im not referring to one off or odd little box mods and NES controllers im talking about produced, actually finished mods like the futura, cyborg and stallion. and before you try to twist that around, I own one of those as well 244 was the price + it has a 1 year service warranty. my semovar was 200, the poldiac came in around 190 heck after the additional custom finish and parts + shipping my roller cost more then the provari, even my hybrid was around 280 from hungary.

I have atty's sitting here that cost more then a new provari so no some of us arent trying to justify the cost, as the provari is probably the cheapest well made mod i own.

Last edited:

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
My second Provari has been run over by tractor tires, run over by a polaris ranger loaded with 500 lbs of feed, dropped in a water trough several times, submerged in diesel 3 times, carried around in a dogs mouth and taken for a swim in a stock tank a couple times, trampled by cattle and buried in the sand 3 or 4 times, stepped on by a horse, fallen off the top of pickup bed and bounced / tumbled down a gravel road at 30+ mph a couple times, knocked off of a trailer or work bench dozens of times, left in direct sunlight on a 110 day on a black surface, fallen off a 6' ladder onto concrete more times than I can remember, fallen 16' from a roof onto gravel, left out /used in the rain and covered in so much dust grease mud blood or cow poo on a daily basis it is barley recognizable until it is cleaned at the end of the day.

After 6 months of all that it still works like the day I got it, Let me know how a dna20 or any other apv works after any/all of that.

They are not indestructible, my first one (11 months old at time of death) didn't live through being run over by my track excavator while loading it on the trailer.

I've owned and used most of the apv's available, the longest anyone of them survived my daily use is 14 days some of them only lived hours.

Last edited:

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
and provaris are in the classies as low as 100.

im not referring to one off or odd little box mods and NES controllers im talking about produced, actually finished mods like the futura, cyborg and stallion. and before you try to twist that around, I own one of those as well 244 was the price + it has a 1 year service warranty. my semovar was 200, the poldiac came in around 190 heck after the additional custom finish and parts + shipping my roller cost more then the provari, even my hybrid was around 280 from hungary.

I have atty's sitting here that cost more then a new provari so no some of us arent trying to justify the cost, as the provari is probably the cheapest well made mod i own.

why can't you talk about custom mods built well by people who know what they are doing? is that a rule of yours for limiting debate? anyone can get a shanmod, mamu mod, fazedboxmod, etc. just because they make less units than pro-vape doesn't mean they can't be counted. if they are "odd shaped" so is an mvp or vtr.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
My second Provari has been run over by tractor tires, run over by a polaris ranger loaded with 500 lbs of feed, dropped in a water trough several times, submerged in diesel 3 times, carried around in a dogs mouth and taken for a swim in a stock tank a couple times, trampled by cattle and buried in the sand 3 or 4 times, stepped on by a horse, fallen off the top of pickup bed and bounced / tumbled down a gravel road at 30+ mph a couple times, knocked off of a trailer or work bench dozens of times, left in direct sunlight on a 110 day on a black surface, fallen off a 6' ladder onto concrete more times than I can remember, fallen 16' from a roof onto gravel, left out /used in the rain and covered in so much dust grease mud blood or cow poo on a daily basis it is barley recognizable until it is cleaned at the end of the day.

After 6 months of all that it still works like the day I got it, Let me know how a dna20 or any other apv works after any/all of that.

They are not indestructible, my first one (11 months old at time of death) didn't live through being run over by my track excavator while loading it on the trailer.

I've owned and used most of the apv's available, the longest anyone of them survived my daily use is 14 days some of them only lived hours.

yeah, here's the thing, i don't do all that to my mods. i take reasonable care of them and don't need to compare it to a tank. i drive a car not a tank, so i don't need a tank for a vehicle or a mod. never had a problem with my dna20 mods at all. and how many provari owners would jump on a new provari if they ever came out with a dna20 provari? lots, i'll bet. lastly, why do provari owners always point out how you can get one for alot less in the classifieds? how come there are so many for sale in the classifieds? don't tell me they're getting a new one if the one they're selling is supposed to last forever. sounds like they're selling to get something different or(gasp) better.....

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
~The hamster on the wheel goes round and round ~round and round~ round and round~

cat-chasing-tail-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'll bet ProVape would sell more units if they came out with a white and red spray Zombie 2 than if they came out with a dna20. They know their target customer doesn't hang around ECF debating circuits.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
yeah, here's the thing, i don't do all that to my mods. i take reasonable care of them and don't need to compare it to a tank. i drive a car not a tank, so i don't need a tank for a vehicle or a mod. never had a problem with my dna20 mods at all. and how many provari owners would jump on a new provari if they ever came out with a dna20 provari? lots, i'll bet. lastly, why do provari owners always point out how you can get one for alot less in the classifieds? how come there are so many for sale in the classifieds? don't tell me they're getting a new one if the one they're selling is supposed to last forever. sounds like they're selling to get something different or(gasp) better.....

I've been thinking on why they are up for sale in the classifieds myself....
The only thing I can come up with: maybe they are tired of the same color after so long? I have two the same satin stainless steel, except for the LED. My black should be here tomorrow. I would be tempted to sell one of the satin stainless steel one and get a red instead. I won't though ;)

And the hamster keeps running...... :lol:

ETA: no clue what a DNA circuit thingy is so I would not be one of those that jump.
ETA#2: I try to be careful with my stuff but accidents happen :cry: That's why they're called Accidents :(

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
well same question - why is there 50 clone mods for every one provari in the classies if the clones are so awesome? LOL
a DNA20 model would then not be a provari. DNA cannot do low voltage.

why did i just sell my squape and taifun in the classifieds?, thankfully we have a place to get rid of gear we do not care for, not everyone will enjoy the provari. just like i didnt enjoy those attys, doesnt mean they didnt work or not worth the money.
funny part is since they are quality items i sold them for what i paid.

it's just too easy to get a rise out of provari owners. i guess when you own one your sensitvity level jumps up-"must defend now!". no wonder there are so many threads..

yea because we really dont appreciate the constant belittling from some members about our choices....... you know.......... sort of like you keep doing.

the question is almost always the same. "whats so great about provari besides the durability, build quality, warranty, customer service, proven reliability, proven stability of the electronic signal. being repairable, resell value, and construction?"

what the heck more do we need to say? im almost sure these threads are specifically to start arguments anymore. more often then not its non provari fans throwing the first stones. just like the current thread in new members.

Last edited:

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
buzzzlove:11131569 said:
Let us know when you join the order of Provape. Most who start these threads are in the beginning stages of the Provari ordering process.

The 4 stages of a Provari owner.
1 Hater
2 coming around
3 resignation and places order
4 Rabid defender of any perceived slander to the Provari

LOLlerskates..This is perfect.

BernieVideo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
NoHo El Lay CA
Why do we keep feeding the trolls?

I say we Provarinatti make a pact.

Ignore the trolls who are just looking for an argument.
Ignore those who make uninformed claims about our beloved. We really do not need to educate those who have no desire to be informed.
Ignore those who do not respect our choices even as we respect theirs.

Seriously, if someone sincerely wants to understand, then of course, we share our experience and wisdom. We welcome all to become Provarinatti. The more the merrier

But we need to be more decerning as to whom we engage.

Let's just stop feeding the trolls. It is true that we tend to speak up whenever our beloved is sullied.
Let us be as rugged, accurate and forgiving as our precious Provaris.

I am gonna try.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread