Not open for further replies.

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
Hi Myk,
Sorry for the delay. I did not get a notification...
Yes, I just have to figure out how to package the wick and wire and not go blind doing so... I get those eVic batteries from joyetech, and I am told they are protected.

Since you're carrying Vivi Nova and Protanks are you going to start carrying wick and wire?

And while you are here, are the eVic batteries protected or unprotected? (I'm glad I didn't think to check there for 18650s before I just placed an order or I would've went over budget.)

Myk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2009
IL, USA
Hi Myk,
Sorry for the delay. I did not get a notification...
Yes, I just have to figure out how to package the wick and wire and not go blind doing so... I get those eVic batteries from Joyetech, and I am told they are protected.

Great news on the wick and wire.
I saw Visions Eternity today and figured you had to be planning on it.

I had already the battery thing answered searching around the forum, I was asking for a Vamo which doesn't seem to work with protected. They must not be protected unless it's a high drain cut off because Vamo people like them.

You seem to be having email problems at cignot.com. If that's where you get notified that's probably why.
I just tried to send this and it wouldn't go,

"You might want to change the listing for Kanger ProTanks. It lists it as coming with, "2- 2.1-2.3 Ohm Coils". I assumed that was 3 coils, 2 in the case, 1 in the tank but now I see that what is pictured is 2 in the case, none in the tank. What mine came with is two, 2.5 ohm coils. One reads 2.6, the other needs some messing with to read anything useable (9.2-6.4 the tighter I screw it down until I didn't want to screw any tighter and push my contact).

I'm not asking for anything, I prefer higher ohm and I'm getting used to messing with these types of coils to get them to work. Just letting you know there could some confusion or discrepancy in the description. Maybe simply say "comes with two coils".

You just had to get Vision Eternity right after I ordered didn't you? :)

Thanks for the great service."

Vicky

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Il USA
www.cignot.com
The Eternity is one nice piece!

Thanks for the info on the coil Ohms. That is worse than when I order black things and they come blue! I will check with Kanger.
Please email me if that coil is damaged so I can take care of that.

Great news on the wick and wire.
I saw Visions Eternity today and figured you had to be planning on it.

I had already the battery thing answered searching around the forum, I was asking for a Vamo which doesn't seem to work with protected. They must not be protected unless it's a high drain cut off because Vamo people like them.

You seem to be having email problems at cignot.com. If that's where you get notified that's probably why.
I just tried to send this and it wouldn't go,

"You might want to change the listing for Kanger ProTanks. It lists it as coming with, "2- 2.1-2.3 Ohm Coils". I assumed that was 3 coils, 2 in the case, 1 in the tank but now I see that what is pictured is 2 in the case, none in the tank. What mine came with is two, 2.5 ohm coils. One reads 2.6, the other needs some messing with to read anything useable (9.2-6.4 the tighter I screw it down until I didn't want to screw any tighter and push my contact).

I'm not asking for anything, I prefer higher ohm and I'm getting used to messing with these types of coils to get them to work. Just letting you know there could some confusion or discrepancy in the description. Maybe simply say "comes with two coils".

You just had to get Vision Eternity right after I ordered didn't you? :)

Thanks for the great service."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread