FDA Will there be an FDA announcement today, August 8th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
How can I get a lifetime supply like that? Sounds great!!

I have enough for the next 10 years... I plan to have a "lifetime" supply within the next 9 months.

But part of that plan is also me reducing my nicotine level by half, again. So with that factored in I already have 20 years supply...

I am also considering just continuing to buy, stockpiling excess in case anyone I love didn't have the foresight, but would like to stay away from cigarettes.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego

ClippinWings

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
The OC
How do you guys store this much extra nic juice? I just placed my first order of nic, pg, and vg. I don't for see pg and vg being hard to come by anytime soon so I'd like to stock of in nic juice in case the worst happens.
30ml amber bottles with NO air.
100mg PG liquid.
Stored in a Locked toolbox in the freezer.

Follow the links above for details... Techniques vary a bit, but the idea is the same: small bottles, glass, high nic, no flavor, low/no air, frozen.

The public health groups are pressuring FDA to issue the final rule by April 2015, because they believe that it needs to be in place ASAP. Based on that I would expect next April to be the EARLIEST it is released.

If it were enacted as it were proposed, the provisions that would kill the market wouldn't go into effect for another 24 months. Barring action from Congress, there will be at least two and half years before things get bleak. Plenty of time to stock up if that is what you choose to do.

What we need to do during this time is keep sending letters to legislators, stay vigilant on State actions (which can happen much faster), and do everything we can to turn the tide of public opinion.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
^ And keep introducing smokers to vaping, then sign them up for CASAA. Numbers do count. All of my vendors now have CASAA banners displayed (among others). Organize local vape meets which can also serve as networking against local legislation and regulatory bans. Lots to do. Congress is not in session and there's a good chance they are holding meetings; see if you can contact them.

The biggest problem with these regulations is that we'll experience vendors and development of new devices fall off long before these go into effect because people will be reluctant to invest capital into the industry. It's not like anyone has ever been able to take out a loan for business anyway, but it'll make a lot less sense to do so from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread