Will there be manual batteries for 902's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMIUBU

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
OK
Hi Kaeo, I am so excited. this is exactly what I have been shopping for. Great packaging and colors. I have been a 401 user for some time now and am looking forward to the new improvements plus a PCC Finally! Yea! Yahoo! Will there be a grand opening sale? Any 5 pack of battery discounts etc. Maybe a special if you buy both 410 and 902 kits. Will ther be manual batteries for the 902 as well? Love it, very nice. I have been shopping for past 2 days and was pretty set on a 510 for longer heavier vaping and more time between changing cart, batt etc. but looks like this 902 would give me that when want heavier longer vape experience. So excited, I think I just wet my pants...........excuse me ...........so sorry.........

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
I do have manual batteries for the 902, I just have not updated the site. I will offer bulk discounts once I get fully stocked, and I am hoping by the end of next week.

If you like the M401, and it was the only ecig I really ever used. You can look back at all my old post, and see that I was a huge M401 fan. I feel this model is more consistent, has a much smoother draw, and you have more color options with this model.

The cool thing is that the batteries are compatible with each model, I am actually using the 902 manual batteries on the Sidesho. The only difference is that the 902 batteries are .07mm wider, but you can hardly tell.

*I am going to re-shoot most of the pictures on my site, I am kind of a perfectionist when it comes to style. That is why I don't have everything updated on my site as of yet.

Last edited:

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
yes, the manual batteries on the 902 have a higher capacity than the Sidesho. The 902 & Sidesho PCC's are the exact same, the only difference is that the Sidesho has a thin rubber top layer to hold the Sidsho snug. Even with the top layer on the Sidesho PCC, you can put 902 parts inside the Sidesho PCC without any problems.

So, you can fit the manual batteries in the Sidsho PCC, but there is two issues. You can't charge the 902 manual in the PCC because the button gets in the way. The I get around that is to remove the button, it can be removed/replaced very easy, and then you can charge it as normal. You can only store the 902 manual battery upside down in the PCC unless you remove the button.

The 902 PCC is the exact same as the VX2, and I have heard of some people doing a quick mod to make it the manuals fully work in the PCC.

The 902 manual compatibility is not perfect for the PCC, but works well on both the 902 & Sidesho in performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread