Will these fit in the PCC of the new Blu Starter Pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skymutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Steel City, PA, USA
I didn't order one yet. Wow, you're more brave than I am. I'm always afraid to disassemble things. They tend to not work again when I do. I would love to see pics. Then I would feel more comfortable doing it. ;)

I've been the techie-curious type all my life. I often say that I've been disassembling things since I was five, and successfully reassembling them since I was 6. I'm the kid who tore apart his father's/grandfather's power tools, radios, and anything else I could just to see how it worked.

Since I don't really like the pack, and it's banged up and used, I wasn't afraid to perform a little exploratory surgery. Now I want to modify the crap out of it, lol. I'll toss some pics up once I have them, maybe even post it as a small tutorial thread or something.

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
My Kanger ProTank fits on my Blu battery part - curiosity rules...
My guess....2....maybe 3 hits...recharge....!!;)
Just for yucks....I actually put my Protank 2 on my Blu battery....I DID NOT vape WITH IT!! I just wanted a good chuckle LOOKING at this ridiculous configuration!!:D
My stock Blu batteries only last about 15-20 minutes with a Boge 510 cart....That's bad enough, thank you!!:(

Skymutt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2013
Steel City, PA, USA
My stock Blu batteries only last about 15-20 minutes with a Boge 510 cart....That's bad enough, thank you!!:(

15-20 and that's it? I can sit here at my computer and get at least 90 minutes on the Boge cartos I have. Actually, I get 90 mins to 2 hours if I'm sitting here, puffing heavily for a few minutes, then breaking for a few, puffing again, etc. That's a rough average, and it's about the same with the stock blu cartos, Boge's, and Kanger horizontal coil cartos. Are your bats old, and/or are you using the low resistance cartos? Mine are new, and I'm using 3 Ohm cartos.

heatwave

Sep 20, 2013
Twin Ports, MN
I bought some of those black cartos posted earlier in the this thread and they arrived yesterday. Filled one and put it on my Blu for a test drive. They give a way better throat hit and a ton more vapor than the Blu prefilled cartos. Also better than a refilled Blu carto don't know what the difference is but it certainly does make a difference.

Fortinbraz

Oct 10, 2013
Ohio

SamZzz

Verified Member
May 22, 2013
TN
306 boge cartos will fit with no problems. They're just a tad bigger on diameter than a blu carto but not by much. I had the original starter pack that had foam inside it, and could actually fit a 510 in there once you remove the rubber booties... not sure if the "New" pack has foam or a plastic filler.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4

autobiogphnation

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Chicago
I was looking at those carts initially too, but when attached to the blue battery they're too tall to close the PCC. I went with a v-nano clearo instead. That doesn't fit either but I keep one completed clearo/battery in my pocket (usually just put a silicone cover on the tip since it'll be in my pocket most the time) and in the completed slot of the PCC I carry a extra clearo filled with another flavor (i use the lil silicone cover from the carts to cover the end of the clearo). It took a little forcing to get it to fit in the slot, but it'll go in, just dont put it down all the way, otherwise its super hard to get out. I was looking into modding the PCC but looks like there isn't much room to do so.

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread