Will these work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightypirate

Verified Member
Nov 29, 2011
virginia
https://ecigsupply.3dcartstores.com/mobile/home.asp?#page-94

I read somewhere that 510 atomizers will work on the blu cigs. I have the starter pack, got it a year or so back before they switched to cartomizers. I quit using it after a few weeks. I want to quit smoking my marbs, figure this might help so I'm gonna start using them again. If someone could point me to a link for the most cost effective atonizers I'd appreciate it. Sorry if this has been asked a million times, but I've heard conflicting statements. I got some cartomizers from blu on the way, as well as the starter kit from johnson creek. Figure until i get some new atomizers I can refill the cartos, however it doesn't sound like it works to well so I'd prefer just filling my own blank carts.

Again thank you.

deach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2011
IL
You can refill the blu cartomizers, I do it just dripping holding at a 45 angle from the top. I'm not sure what you're asking about on the blu, your link goes to a page with lots of stuff. A 510 atty will screw right in the blu and work well. I'd be VERY careful dripping on any auto battery. Don't want to get any juice in there. I use my 510 atty and cart on the blu battery all the time when I don't feel like pushing the button on my 510. Hope this helps.

Deach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread