Win A Billet Box Contest Game Thingy Fun Time!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
OG: Kopi Luwak

as long as it wasn't from spacekitty or meowzebub... ewwwww.....

Not being a coffee drinker, I wouldn't have known what that was... or gotten the humor... if I hadn't entered a contest at this site recently to try and win some for a friend of mine... :D LOL!!

coffee-order.jpg~original

(that's some expensive censored.gif )​

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
Let's see .... from the original question, 8 oz makes it "short", but that's relevant only due to it being a specifc volume.
"Double" should be refering to the espresso shots, which makes up about 2 oz, leaving 6 oz to fill with either water or dairy/flavorings.

There's no mention of nor has there been any past reference to decaf, so ruling that out for the moment.

"Tubby little dino" as a hint is ambiguous; It could indicate either no desire to count calories or a desire to reduce them. The former might indicate a "breve", the latter a "skinny" or "non-fat" (Dino doesn't seem like the "soy" sort).

"8 oz" as a (second) hint also seems abiguous unless it is to clearly indicate that the volume is important. If so, it is not neatly divisible by three which would rule out a true cappuccino; Cafe au Lait is also ruled out since 2 oz less than half of the total volume. Latte seems most likely as there really isn't a concessus on the ratio between espresso shots, milk and foam, just that there's more milk than foam.

Assuming that "blank blank" is literally mean to be filled in, this leaves me with:

"8 oz double breve latte"
- or -
"8 oz double skinny latte"
- or -
"8 oz double non-fat latte"

... the last of which is out because it's already been guessed and hasn't passed muster.

Thus, with all that ado, I must combine what I've surmised with ONE OTHER LITTLE BIT of information (that will make ALL of you kick yourselves for missing it) to finish with:

OG: 8 oz Double Breve Latte

I'll take my point with with a shot of caramel, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread