there some Adam :)

Zappers

and review on them.
REVIEW OF THE ZAPPER V2 WIRE WELDER - YouTube

on the other hand this all procedur look to me more P' in he A'
then to twist the wires.

and for the money and P' in the A' I would prefer the premade,
just my preference.

changing them once a week> 2>3 isn't that expensive IMHO.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
For me the best one is the "Wire Welder", not only because I was part of the project of the V1, but because all its functions, as selectable voltage charging, integrated battery charger, voltage memory, atomizer and resitance wire ohmmeter, etc).

As I'm not part of the project anymore, I can post some pictures of my V1 (I added the 510 connector to check resistance on atomizers -it already has the function to read resistance of wires-, V2 already includes the 510 connector)

qppboi.jpg

2w2pmhc.jpg

w2hzl0.jpg

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
For me the best one is the "Wire Welder", not only because I was part of the project of the V1, but because all its functions, as selectable voltage charging, integrated battery charger, voltage memory, atomizer and resitance wire ohmmeter, etc).

As I'm not part of the project anymore, I can post some pictures of my V1 (I added the 510 connector to check resistance on atomizers -it already has the function to read resistance of wires-, V2 already includes the 510 connector)

I have this one and am very happy with it!! Very well made and excellent features, large battery capacity, etc,

you can get them at vapor wall

tazz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2012
Western Massachusetts
wow, Ive been thinking about these , but 127.00 , I think I will stick to my twists. For that amount of money I can buy another Ody or Penelope:)

I guess I will wait till my hands are so bad I cant twist anymore. Then I will take up a collection for it after a week of no nic, they WILL gladly pitch in.....:evil:

I'm with you on this one, it sure does look like a good unit but $127. I just can't justify it especially when I can twist up a set of wires pretty quickly.

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
I buy non resistance wire on ebay 200 feet like 10 bucks kanthal ribbon about the same alot cheaper than 30 euros i rebuild every two days dual coil. Until recently there was no ready ribbon wires which ribbon wire i like the best. I would like to try a few things that twisting just wont work at least my twisting and i ohm my coils out at 1.2 ohms. Just want the option and we all want that.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
ready wires cost 0,3 euros guys. If you buy 100 from e-smokeguru then you will pay 30 euros and you will have wires for at least 10 months even if you change coils every 3 days.

Imeo I think a lot of people are looking for wire welders for micro coils. Ready wires are a bit thin to make micro coils out of.

I too have been thinking about some kind of wire joiner I just need to stop spending all of my vape budget so I can buy one lol.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
ribbon wires are available on Greek's seller siter Adam. And I was talking about ready wires, not just NR wire
I buy non resistance wire on ebay 200 feet like 10 bucks kanthal ribbon about the same alot cheaper than 30 euros i rebuild every two days dual coil. Until recently there was no ready ribbon wires which ribbon wire i like the best. I would like to try a few things that twisting just wont work at least my twisting and i ohm my coils out at 1.2 ohms. Just want the option and we all want that.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
flat ribbon wires are still thin for microcoils fright?
Imeo I think a lot of people are looking for wire welders for micro coils. Ready wires are a bit thin to make micro coils out of.

I too have been thinking about some kind of wire joiner I just need to stop spending all of my vape budget so I can buy one lol.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
flat ribbon wires are still thin for microcoils fright?

microcoils do not use ribbon wires, although some people do but it is not a real microcoil. Imeo for me I use only wires that are fatter than 30 gauge (30,28,27 ga) in all my builds now. I bought ribbon for normal coils and they work fine. As for the other wires with 34 and 36, they are too thin for me now and i'm not able to use them as i like, although i am trying some weird stuff with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread