The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

wismec rx200s or rx2/3?

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by bullet08, Feb 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bullet08

bullet08 Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2014
    USA
    have rx200 and love it. want another one, but thinking either rx200s or rx2/3. which one is better? i can see how rx2/3 has option of 2 or 3 18650. but i think rx200s is hair shorter.

2. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    They are essentially the same except for the 2 or 3 battery option on the 2/3. Unfortunately, that feature requires swapping different backs/doors, and folks have reported issues when changing from 2 to 3 batteries or the opposite setup. That's one headache the 200S doesn't have as it's a fixed 3 battery mod.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2014
    Metropolis Il.
    Also, the 2/3 does have a horrible track record of bad soldering that will break inside and it will read check battery and not fire. I personally have fixed 2 of these this week alone, mine and my brothers both had this issue, and I have a few friends that is has happened to also. all the ones I have seen do this are the red and black ones, so I am not sure all are like that, the first one I "fixed" I actually broke the door hinge on the bottom, so neither of the doors lock right:facepalm: If you want a 3 battery I would just get the 200 or the 200S.

• Like Like x 1
  4. SteveS45

SteveS45 Moved On ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    I have the RX200S and it has served me well although the RX 2/3 does appeal to me I have not gotten one because of the things the other members here mentioned along with why would I ever use it in 2 cell configuration? The RX300 is near the top of my wish list if that makes you think about going big!

5. mongo74

mongo74 I'm your huckleberry. ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2016
    Ωhmsville
    If it's served you well, get another RX200/s

I've yet to experience any issues with either 2/3 that I own, but YMMV, others certainly have.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    No I have many other wonders that they make..............
    upload_2017-2-3_20-29-24.png

upload_2017-2-3_20-30-6.png

7. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    Some might even say I am Golden

upload_2017-2-3_20-35-42.png

8. mongo74

Nov 15, 2016
    Ωhmsville
    But the thread was about Reuleaux's.................

• Like Like x 1
  9. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    But you had to open your mouth so I am showing you the reason I do not need another RX200S to serve me as well.

10. mongo74

Nov 15, 2016
    Ωhmsville
    And that was directed to you, right? LOL you're pathetic.

• Like Like x 2
  11. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    This is what you said DA...........

12. Clark Kent

Clark Kent Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2014
    Metropolis Il.
    Of course there many other options for 2 and 3 battery mods that are much better QC, but for a higher price tag for sure. I have 3 RX200, 1 RX200S, and a RX2/3. out of those 4, my first black RX200 is my favorite. After getting the Lost Vape Triad 200 and Triad 250, the RX's are not getting much attention.

• Like Like x 2
  13. mongo74

Nov 15, 2016
    Ωhmsville
    I didn't quote your post, Steven. Note when the OP said

• Like Like x 1
  14. mongo74

Nov 15, 2016
    Ωhmsville
    I have 2 RX 2/3s, which have faired me well...my only point. I also have 2 RX300s and a plethora or far more expensive mods I could have thrown out there, but the thread was about Reuleuax's...thanks for your input though.

• Like Like x 1
  15. kiba

kiba Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2012
    Alexandria, Va, USA
    I had no idea there was a 2 battery version of the rx, what wattage is it capped at with 2 batteries?

16. kiba

kiba Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2012
    Alexandria, Va, USA
    Just looked it up, it really doesn't make it that much smaller, personally if I was going to get one I'd get the 4 battery one... I mean if you're going to get a giant mod, might as well go all out :) besides it doesn't seem that much bigger than the 3 battery version.

I've thought about getting one of those, friends have them and I've tried and enjoyed them in wattage mode but I just don't get along with the joyetech boards in TC.

17. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    But note what you said right below my post as it is basically a quote of my statement which you should have used that old saying about something being in gear before something else. The OP never used the words served him well so how does your foot taste? Try to explain it anyway you want................

18. mongo74

Nov 15, 2016
    Ωhmsville
    There could be someone between us and you'd still take it as a personal jab. Grow up.

@kiba, I'll find the battery door and check it in two battery mode, though if memory serves, it still went up to 200w.

• Like Like x 1
  19. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    Just keep your mouth shut and I will not address you but do not say you did not quote me when you did. You just need to always seem to not be able to keep you nose where it belongs.

20. mongo74

Nov 15, 2016
    Ωhmsville
    My mistake @kiba, with two batteries you're hardcapped @ 6v. I suppose if your build is low enough, you can get to 200w. I was able to get to 112 with the build on one RX 2/3

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.