Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Great, thanks !

@Myrany - Yeah to me it matters. I don't like the idea of being addicted to something, so I'm just wondering if by switching to e-cigs I will technically be less addicted than I was to ciggies.

hmmmmmm indeed haha. A significant portion of the 4000+ other chemicals that are in cigarettes are probably also addictive, and hence that's why we have a bit of difficulty in transitioning to a vape. I find it very encouraging that you guys are lowering your NIC doses, I think I plan to do the same :D

Thanks ! ! !

I Think Maybe you missed or I didn't state well part of my point. If I get down to 0nic and keep vaping, what am I addicted to? The last addicting substance is gone.

I would call it an enjoyable habit at 0 nic. Habit is not the same thing as addiction.

Retro68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2013
Los Alamos, NM USA
Great to hear that cigarettes weren't even an option Kenny.

Retro - how long have you been on vaping and how long have you been on 18 for ? I assume you mean you don't vape to quite nicotine?

:)

I stand corrected lol, yah I dont vape to quit nic :)
As for vaping, going on 6 months now. When I started I vaped and smoked for about a week, but tbh analogues tasted like ... compared to vaping. Now, I love my vapes, thats mah story and ahm stickin to it! :)

underd0g

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
MN
When I quit I fell apart the first month even with vaping. My head stayed stuffed up and my whole body hurt! I did some research and they said this was normal cause your body is getting rid of the built up carbon dioxide and all those other chemicals outta your body.

The funny thing now is after about 9 months I have no cravings at all! I can go all day without vaping (if I want to....I don't!) and it doesn't bother me. I even use 0 nic after 5 in the evening and have no cravings then either.

The only reason I guess Im keeping a some nic is cause of the taste. 0 nic has no throat hit and I like that so I hover between 12 and 6 mg of nic.

But it does get better!

Thank you for sharing this. I was starting to wonder what the heck my body was doing! I'm only 12 hours young into quitting Analogues forever after picking up a 510 yesterday. I haven't slept much and am really nervous. Im so excited about quitting! I can't believe it's actually working. Long story short, My father and I (RIP 2011) actually Patented an invention that we mDe to quit smoking. We were both so desperate to quit. We never got funding to get it off to production. He died with a Cigarette in his hand one night, and it haunts me to this day :(
I wish a few years back (Reo Mini era) the Devices would've been more advanced like they are now. I believe he'd still be here had they been.
I'm sticking to this now, I refuse to cave to one more effihg analog.

Thanks again for sharing your story :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread