With solo many other choices out there....

Status
Not open for further replies.

macpeace

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
OK • SOONER
I have been with my Provari since Christmas... I usually get tired after a while. After all there are many temptresses about these days. The problem is I just keep getting everything I need from her. I am the king of bigger better deal, and something about my Provari. I swore I would still use my MVP2 all day and keep the Provari at home, LOL never happened once. I swore I would use this as a desk AVP and my VTR would still see the light of day, NOT. I just knew that I would find another better mod soon and this would become an office ornament, but here we are... I just love the sh@t out of this thing. Between the consistency and the Kayfunlite+ I just can't imagine anything better. I am sure it is out there, but who cares... Happily enjoying my Provari! vape on!
photo copy 18.jpg photo copy 18.jpg

cocacola31173

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2012
United States
I got mine last week and already had plenty of 18650 batteries so I didn't get any 18490 cause my original plan was to just leave it at home. Problem is after using it my on the go Vision Spinners just don't cut it no more! LOL. I went ahead and ordered me some 18490 cause at that size it fits perfect in my Ego case.

Does anyone know of any other smaller cases that would fit the Provari? Something big enough that would hold a Provari with a carto tank and room for another carto tank? I can always keep the spare battery in a pill bottle in my purse.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
When I was a month into vaping, I bought a ProVari, a Reo, and a pipe (I was thinking of my grandfather a lot) and figured I would switch it up a lot. Well, the ProVari turned into THREE ProVaris which I have to force myself to remember to change them out. The Reo hasn't been used and the pipe, while still cool to have, doesn't vape better than a regular Evod without VV.

I sit around thinking I should sell off the surplus but I never seem to get around to it...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread