Status
Not open for further replies.

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
It will be interesting if Mark could post some pictures at what we can see at which point of body the mod opens..

i4jo.jpg

not the best picture (made with my phone) but I've promised you ...hope that helps.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Yea seen that, was just wondering when I seen that JC west had paid for his!

Wow! And there I thought this was going to be fair. I asked a month ago about lists and was told that there will be no lists on this one, I guess that doesn't apply to all of us.

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
Wow! And there I thought this was going to be fair. I asked a month ago about lists and was told that there will be no lists on this one, I guess that doesn't apply to all of us.

Just very few exceptions ... Some stories are too emotional ... and we have to live with, but this will be something to remember that sometimes we are exposed to mistakes!

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
Just very few exceptions ... Some stories are too emotional ... and we have to live with, but this will be something to remember that sometimes we are exposed to mistakes!

Ok, having said that; how many devices are available versus these back room exceptions?

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
I didnt think these would sell out as fast, $500+ isn't a drop in the bucket for everyone

That being said, got mine! :toast:

that also and also the fact this time was a larger batch but we are very close to out of stock.

That being said... thank you all for trusting us and our products!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread