Status
Not open for further replies.

Ma'am

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
Florida
loving mine so far but just a reminder do not insert battery positive side up it will fire constantly only 1 downside to this mod so far I dont expect many lol is because the tube is positive you cannot use a kick which is a shame but with Lr ego visions it vapes great any way and will be even better once my repaired line gets back to me and possibly even better with the Ufs v2 that on route also lol

I plan on putting the Z atty U on mine when they're released by Zen! With a great rebuilable atty on the Wizard, the kick won't be necessary!

Anyone in the states have theirs move out of New York, yet? Mine says it was processed through but that was days ago, so I'm thinking it's still there.

terry0769

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
immingham
definitely a winner mate lol

resized.jpg

just to keep you lot going till you get yours

Vaypor_Phi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2011
Houston, Texas
Ma,

If I recall correctly, we will not see any movement until it's delivered. It drives me crazy not knowing where it's at.

I plan on putting the Z atty U on mine when they're released by Zen! With a great rebuilable atty on the Wizard, the kick won't be necessary!

Anyone in the states have theirs move out of New York, yet? Mine says it was processed through but that was days ago, so I'm thinking it's still there.

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread