Wizard/ Vrajitorul Smallest and lightest mod ever made

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry0769

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
immingham
Lol thought you may have one lisa just a quick heads up guys the wizard has suprised me today it even takes ultrafire protected batteries so should take any 18650 without the need for adjusting the spring , still gutted I cant give it a kick lol I have one sat here and Ive seen a way to make it work just dont want to risk damaging my kick or wizard

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Lol thought you may have one lisa ...
We were all set to supply the Wizard at Cloud9 since Mark originally started speaking to me about it last year, but due to VAT issues, we decided it was best for Mark to sell it direct in order to keep the pricing lower for customers > See Post 144

For those still waiting for their Wizard, this is for you. ;)

Wizard05_w.jpg

Spiffy11

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Michigan
Great picture lisa i know this is a wizard thread but just a quick question if you dont mind I have a ufs V2 on route to me and was wondering which atomiser you would suggest to use with it

its still related to this topic by the fact its to be used on the wizard lol

I use Cisco Spec. in my UFS Terry, but Joye have done me well in it as well.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Great picture lisa i know this is a wizard thread but just a quick question if you dont mind I have a ufs V2 on route to me and was wondering which atomiser you would suggest to use with it

its still related to this topic by the fact its to be used on the wizard lol
No idea mate, sorry, I've got the Joye LR if that's what Spiffy was referring to though....

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I think there's been another Okie sniffing around here, so if you want to get technical about it.....Oklahoma has the highest ratio of Wizards per capita. Hell, that's true even if I'm the only one!

(Unless of course, one's going to South Dakota...)

We were all set to supply the Wizard at Cloud9 since Mark originally started speaking to me about it last year, but due to VAT issues, we decided it was best for Mark to sell it direct in order to keep the pricing lower for customers > See Post 144

For those still waiting for their Wizard, this is for you. ;)

Wizard05_w.jpg

You really DON'T want to know what's going through my mind when I'm looking at this presentation picture....:evil:

Last edited:

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
Last edited:

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area

vapn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2009
UK
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
And, they're out. But thanks. I have literally never heard of a hotspring before now.

But I DO have a satin drip tip from super t on the way. Wizard, check. Satin Mark T, check. Satin drip tip, roger. I think it'll look pretty nifty once it all gets here and gets assembled.

I'm tempted to try to make a 'nights in light satin' joke, but I think I'll pass...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread