Woe is me! (Melodramatic vape angst)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandco

Verified Member
May 8, 2017
I have been getting the parts to start my rebuilding career slowly over the last few weeks. I now have my rta, cotton and wire, and my Coil Master kit finally came. I was so excited, pulled it out to start building, and noooooooooo! The ohm reader had no batteries. Bought it used, so it didn't even occur to me that I might need them. For some reason, I have like six AAAs, but no AAs. Argh. So now I have everything I need, just waiting to turn into a beautiful system... and all I can do is look at it. With big, sad puppy dog eyes.

Sorry for all the whining, I just know people here would actually get vape-waiting. Getting my batteries tomorrow, it's so close...

Last edited:

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I have been getting the parts to start my rebuilding career slowly over the last few weeks. I now have my RTA, cotton and wire, and my Coil Master kit finally came. I was so excited, pulled it out to start building, and noooooooooo! The ohm reader had no batteries. Bought it used, so it didn't even occur to me that I might need them. For some reason, I have like six AAAs, but no AAs. Argh. So now I have everything I need, just waiting to turn into a beautiful system... and all I can do is look at it. With big, sad puppy dog eyes.

Getting my batteries tomorrow, I just hate waiting. But it's almost here...
    See if your TV remotes use AAs.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 22, 2015
    Rapture
    Na. Sounds to me as if he has bought a coil master kit.
    Not a coil master 521, but his separate ohm reader doesn't have batteries.
    I don't think you'd refer individually to an ohm reader and coil master.

Not specific at all but I thought he would have at the least checked the battery compartment.

Reactions: DavidOck

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 22, 2015
    Rapture
    Right.
    Guy is talking bout this, with the little ohm reader
    IMG_0432.JPG

@DavidOck means the 521 tab.
    IMG_0433.JPG

Both coil master so the confusion understood. You'll have to go shop or some of my remote controls take AAs. Not all of them though.

Reactions: DavidOck

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 17, 2013
    Lakeland, Fl. USA
    I've got eleaf myself so I couldn't say but if you've got the codes I'm sure it's fine. I agree with you though, will be buying the 521 shortly.:thumb:

I had the OG 521 tab as in the pic above and had an issue with. Contacted CoilMaster and after a month they finally got back to me saying they were sending me the mini. Got it and didn't care for it much. I looked all over for an authentic V1 tab but couldn't find them anywhere and CoilMaster told me they discontinued the original tab. I went on eBay and bought a clone. It looks just like the original and works the same way but still paid bout $45 and it came from China so I had to wait bout 2 weeks but I'm happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread