Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
It has become my favorite vanilla. Kind of weak, though. Start with a drop but my guess is you will need to add more.
I will add a drop or two at a time in a 2ml tank. I do like the initial taste/smell of the Tahitian.
You will have used more vanilla than I have - which one do you find has the fullest flavour?

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I will add a drop or two at a time in a 2ml tank. I do like the initial taste/smell of the Tahitian.
You will have used more vanilla than I have - which one do you find has the fullest flavour?
Fullest in terms of - thickest? Most mouthfeel? Or fullest in terms of strength?
Not sure for either one really...probably Cap Vanilla Custard V1 for the former, but that's a custard. For straight vanilla I may actually say this Tahitian.
For strength, really not sure...maybe INW Shisha Vanilla. I generally use it at 2% or less.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Fullest in terms of - thickest? Most mouthfeel? Or fullest in terms of strength?
Not sure for either one really...probably Cap Vanilla Custard V1 for the former, but that's a custard. For straight vanilla I may actually say this Tahitian.
For strength, really not sure...maybe INW Shisha Vanilla. I generally use it at 2% or less.
I probably mean all three combined ...I do use Capella Custard V1 in that Chocolate Ice Cream Cone one that's been an all day one for me for well over two years now. It also has TFA Bavarian and Dulce de Leche amongst the other flavours in it.

Sounds like the Tahitian is the best one to add to other creams/custards to boost the vanilla flavours. Think I'll get the bigger bottle of it!

I also recall having one that was a patisserie vanilla that had a hint of lemon in it: FA Vanilla Tahity I think. Tasted wonderful!

Reactions: Kenna

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Ok, I'm vaping on a WF exclusive recipe posted on their website, called Buttercream Pecan.
Looks like Chefs Flavours here that stock the single Wonder Flavours are also making up their recipes as one shot concentrates! :)
I'm ordering the pecan one and the banana ...I already have a good review on those! ;)

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Looks like Chefs Flavours here that stock the single Wonder Flavours are also making up their recipes as one shot concentrates! :)
I'm ordering the pecan one and the banana ...I already have a good review on those! ;)
That's sweet. Good for people who don't enjoy mixing, and an easy "in" to DIY for those not used to it, and a great way to spread the word about these wonderful flavorings! Glad to see that. Maybe they'll make their way to the US as well.

Yesterday I went on a mixing spree - 100ml of Glazed Banana and PB/Banana Smoothie each. I sent 30ml of each to someone and kept the rest. I also mixed some other stuff :oops:

I'm vaping on the Buttercream Pecan today. I think this may be my favorite recipe. It's both light enough to be an ADV, yet flavorful enough to be worthy of deep introspective moments. It's just divine.

So Pictor, you ordered the Pecan Latte you mean? That juice is phenomenal.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
That's sweet. Good for people who don't enjoy mixing, and an easy "in" to DIY for those not used to it, and a great way to spread the word about these wonderful flavorings! Glad to see that. Maybe they'll make their way to the US as well.
Hope so! they seem to deserve to do well.
I've seen Chefs do this before ...sort of on license from the makers.
They used to make ready to use liquids from the DIYorDIE recipes too.

Yesterday I went on a mixing spree - 100ml of Glazed Banana and PB/Banana Smoothie each. I sent 30ml of each to someone and kept the rest. I also mixed some other stuff :oops:

I'm vaping on the Buttercream Pecan today. I think this may be my favorite recipe. It's both light enough to be an ADV, yet flavorful enough to be worthy of deep introspective moments. It's just divine.

So Pictor, you ordered the Pecan Latte you mean? That juice is phenomenal.
That Buttercream Pecan sounds lovely, and no it wasn't Pecan Latte I'm ordering, it's the Buttercream Pecan (They call it Butterscotch Pecan in error, but do link to the correct WF recipe) - they've mixed up the recipes and selling them. I'll get the Glazed Banana concentrate too.
Hopefully, they'll do them all, so we'll see.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Hope so! they seem to deserve to do well.
I've seen Chefs do this before ...sort of on license from the makers.
They used to make ready to use liquids from the DIYorDIE recipes too.

That Buttercream Pecan sounds lovely, and no it wasn't Pecan Latte I'm ordering, it's the Buttercream Pecan (They call it Butterscotch Pecan in error, but do link to the correct WF recipe) - they've mixed up the recipes and selling them. I'll get the Glazed Banana concentrate too.
Hopefully, they'll do them all, so we'll see.
Oh excellent - the Buttercream Pecan is even better! (IMO)
So good - still vaping on it.

The thing about WF is they've really won me over by posting their own recipes which are so good. I am enamored by them at the moment. They're not doing anything revolutionary, just doing great flavorings and appealing directly to the DIY community. And their flavorings are, IMHO, excellent. The recipes are phenomenal. I'm almost exclusively vaping on their recipes lately.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Oh excellent - the Buttercream Pecan is even better! (IMO)
So good - still vaping on it.
Good enough reason for me to try it! :)

The thing about WF is they've really won me over by posting their own recipes which are so good. I am enamored by them at the moment. They're not doing anything revolutionary, just doing great flavorings and appealing directly to the DIY community. And their flavorings are, IMHO, excellent. The recipes are phenomenal. I'm almost exclusively vaping on their recipes lately.
Yes, a very honest type of company. The single flavours that I've got do seem to have plenty going for them.
I've not had much chance to think about making anything this past week ...too unsettled after the pesky groomer with his emails and phone calls, finding a new one, then vet visit, and today a doctor & pharmacy visit. Now hopefully, a clear road ahead, and I'll try to get back into my work and some mixing! ...hope you're feeling better now too!

I'm looking forward to trying that Buttercream Pecan ...just placed an order with Chefs for that and the Glazed Banana, along with a few of the Vaping Home Mixers Range that they do, and a Strawberry Jam one.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Good enough reason for me to try it! :)

Yes, a very honest type of company. The single flavours that I've got do seem to have plenty going for them.
I've not had much chance to think about making anything this past week ...too unsettled after the pesky groomer with his emails and phone calls, finding a new one, then vet visit, and today a doctor & pharmacy visit. Now hopefully, a clear road ahead, and I'll try to get back into my work and some mixing! ...hope you're feeling better now too!

I'm looking forward to trying that Buttercream Pecan ...just placed an order with Chefs for that and the Glazed Banana, along with a few of the Vaping Home Mixers Range that they do, and a Strawberry Jam one.
Good, I hope the road is clear for you :) I'm definitely feeling better, still not 100% but probably 90% so no complaints from Sloth!

I'm anxious to try the butterpecan w/chocolate...6 more days of steeping to go!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Good, I hope the road is clear for you :) I'm definitely feeling better, still not 100% but probably 90% so no complaints from Sloth!
90% aint bad! Good to hear.
Every day seems to present more things that need attending to, but I live in hope that I'll get some actual work done :laugh:

I'm anxious to try the butterpecan w/chocolate...6 more days of steeping to go!
Looking forward to hearing how that is! :)

I just binned a small bottle of a ready to use chocolate fudge custard ...tasted like they burned the custard! :blink: On the plus side, they make a good Marshmallow Custard!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
This just in...do I like Wonder Flavours??
0303171120.jpg

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Also notice they've changed the name of the PB Banana Smoothie, due to feedback about the misleading title with regards to peanut butter. It's now called "Banana Butternut Smoothie" which I think is much more accurate.

This says to me they are engaged with the community, open to suggestions, and putting out more material to work with...I really am in love with them.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
This just in...do I like Wonder Flavours??
I'm guessing that's a distinct possibility! :laugh:

AND - they just posted new recipes on their website!!

Ok, good timing on the flavour shipment :w00t::w00t:
Oh! some of those recipes sound very good! I see a few that sound very nice ...and Vanilla Ice Cream with Orange Caramel ...interesting! :rolleyes:

Also notice they've changed the name of the PB Banana Smoothie, due to feedback about the misleading title with regards to peanut butter. It's now called "Banana Butternut Smoothie" which I think is much more accurate.

This says to me they are engaged with the community, open to suggestions, and putting out more material to work with...I really am in love with them.
They really do seem to be working towards becoming a very good source of flavouring, and information on how to use it!
So good to see a retailer in the UK mixing those recipes into one shot concentrates too! I'll be interested to hear what you make, and also watching to see what the UK supplier mixes up!

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I'm guessing that's a distinct possibility! :laugh:

Oh! some of those recipes sound very good! I see a few that sound very nice ...and Vanilla Ice Cream with Orange Caramel ...interesting! :rolleyes:

They really do seem to be working towards becoming a very good source of flavouring, and information on how to use it!
So good to see a retailer in the UK mixing those recipes into one shot concentrates too! I'll be interested to hear what you make, and also watching to see what the UK supplier mixes up!
I'm mixing up 7 of them today :D all 30ml samples except for the Crispy Ruyan, I went straight for 50ml on that. I just mixed that one and the Creme Brulee w/Strawberries, which smells divine! I'm not sure if I'll like their cinnamon pastry flavoring, but it's worth a shot. The only cinnamon I've ever liked is FLV's Rich Cinnamon mixed at very low percentages.

I mixed the Vanilla Ice Cream w/Orange Caramel and it's been steeping a while - should be ready in a few days!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'm mixing up 7 of them today :D all 30ml samples except for the Crispy Ruyan, I went straight for 50ml on that. I just mixed that one and the Creme Brulee w/Strawberries, which smells divine! I'm not sure if I'll like their cinnamon pastry flavoring, but it's worth a shot. The only cinnamon I've ever liked is FLV's Rich Cinnamon mixed at very low percentages.
I liked the sound of the Crème Brulee Strawberry one! ...with those using cinnamon, I'd be leaving it out ...don't like it, and it doesn't like me either :laugh: I won't buy any, so couldn't use it! ;)

I mixed the Vanilla Ice Cream w/Orange Caramel and it's been steeping a while - should be ready in a few days!
Brilliant! ...do let me know what that's like! :)

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

Hi, Sloth! I've been lurking here. Are you getting these from Gremlin or Monteal now? Where are they posting recipes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Hi, Sloth! I've been lurking here. Are you getting these from Gremlin or Monteal now? Where are they posting recipes?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
From Gremlin. The recipes are posted on wonderflavours.com though.

I didn't mix up all 7 as several have the cinnamon ingredient. I want to see if i can tolerate it before i mix several recipes using it. I did mix a few though including the orange berry cream which smells amazing. And i mixed 200ml more of the buttercream pecan:D

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I got my two ready mixed Wonder Shots today ...the Butterscotch Pecan one smells lovely ...and a tiny taste is rather good! I must make some of it!
The Glazed Banana smells good too!
Here's another type of ready to use one shot ones Vaping Home Mixers - This is the range - There's quite a number of theirs on that site, and many come with the recipe - so honest!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
And i mixed 200ml more of the buttercream pecan:D
I just made 30ml Butterscotch Pecan ...I'm assuming they meant the Butttercream Pecan, as that's the image they used on the page! It smells lovely!
How long was it before you tried some?

I'm going to have to make some Butterscotch Ice Cream with Chocolate Shavings!
Does the strawberry have a natural taste/smell?

Yesterday, I made some of the Mint Chocolate ice cream cone that I've used for 2.5years: 100ml ready to use, and 148ml concentrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread