Not open for further replies.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Hi everyone,

I'm new around here and get really confused with all the mods out there. Some are plastic, some steel, some chromed brass, some wood.

Here's the thing.

I recently inherited 300 tons of wool. Could I make a mod out of wool? Does anyone have a pattern?

TIA

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I think knit one, ohm two is the popular way to do it these days, but I'll have to check the Kanger site.

2431486ouw57e0825.gif

Eko sheep, Eko sheep, have you Ekowool?​

Last edited:

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Sorry for my lack of pertinent info. I edited my post to include Eko Wool.

I've heard a lot about that. If you superheat it does it wick as well as merino wool? I have several bales of indian cotton but it just made my throat itch.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I think a wool mod would be a baaaaaad idea personally. That was my outloud voice, wasn't it. :facepalm:

What a pity. Wool is a very flexible material and can be used for many purposes, such as tea cosies. I felt sure that the heat-retentive properties would be of great benefit to the vaping community, if not mankind as a whole (and space aliens).

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
How about using fruit for batteries? Clearly I would use matched pears.

I've heard of batteries made from potatoes, but I'm not sure if they are a fruit. I'm sure some veterans will chime in and straighten it all out.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I've heard of batteries made from potatoes, but I'm not sure if they are a fruit. I'm sure some veterans will chime in and straighten it all out.

That would be great! Veterans always know best. They should really be called the "Deeply Wise" and revered. Worship would also be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread