Status
Not open for further replies.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Wool? Are you mad? The only attire fit for a ProVari is mink.

promink.jpg

It is as if someone has skewered a...mink...? Aren't they violent?

Anyway - nowhere near enough juice in the tank. If it was a wool mod then it clearly would have reserve absorption capability, so this problem need never arise. Nice!

Reactions: thetrucker

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Oh, oh, oh! I think you're right. This looks very efficient!

10154361_738421052858157_307790896_n.jpg

ETA: But, then, and, sorry. I forgot you already had lots of wool. What about looming it around ReadyxWick? I imagine it would be redundant, but you could make a fireproof afghan while you vape.

That's a Saanen goat (who I assume is pregnant with twins). I had one as a pet for 13 years. His name was Elliott and he was awesome :)

I'm going to make a mod from corncobs.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
That's a Saanen goat (who I assume is pregnant with twins). I had one as a pet for 13 years. His name was Elliott and he was awesome :)

Splendid and splendid idea, in the US i bet you can get government money for any project involving corn.
You can call your network store Cobwebs.com Pop in we are always open.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

I've seen corncob e-pipes, but never a tube mod. A box mod would be quite challenging.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
found this------
For other uses, see Wool (disambiguation).
"Fleeces" redirects here, for the polyester jacket, see Fleece jacket.

Wool just before processing

Sheep before shearing

Merino sheep
Wool is the textile fiber obtained from sheep and certain other animals, including cashmere from goats, mohair from goats, qiviut from muskoxen, angora from rabbits, and other types of wool from camelids.[1]

Wool has several qualities that distinguish it from hair or fur: it is crimped, it is elastic, and it grows in staples (clusters).[2]

Reactions: e-pipeman

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
In order to sensibly fashion a woolen mod it would be useful to see how a mod looks dressed in a woolen glove or sock. If anyone has any relevant pictures that could give us a steer then whack them out here! Equally if anyone has inserted their mod into a sheep I feel obliged to warn you that we would have to contact the police. Sorry! :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Oh, oh, oh! I think you're right. This looks very efficient!

10154361_738421052858157_307790896_n.jpg

ETA: But, then, and, sorry. I forgot you already had lots of wool. What about looming it around ReadyxWick? I imagine it would be redundant, but you could make a fireproof afghan while you vape.

is that a male sheep??? wow thats some big....... ;)

ericbnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Piedmont Triad, NC
Back in the early 70's my father's first job was in the state run condom factory outside of Prague. Due to latex shortages behind the iron curtain at that time the condoms were produced using wool. After six months the latex shortage ended and production of the wool condom was phased out. In spite of the utter lack of contraceptive function their comfort, warmth and durability saw these still in use as late as the early 80's according to fertility clinic reports.

The Peteren Sweateren is now mostly forgotten, but some old Czech cartoons found on Youtube show the colorful character Woody WoolenPecker which some scholars think is inspired by the woolen condom. My father emigrated to America and became a success, giving each of his 17 children a wool condom memento on their 18th birthday to symbolize his proud heritage.

I washed mine and use it as a mod cover today. I unroll a little in 18350 mode, a little more in 18500 mode, and even more for 18650 and 26650's.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
In order to sensibly fashion a woolen mod it would be useful to see how a mod looks dressed in a woolen glove or sock.

I awoke at 3:00 AM realizing I needed to do just that. My socks were dirty, what to do. It occurred to me that tights would be good because they tight. ( Aside; I think in the UK tights are called Leotards, in NA Leotard is a term of endearment for a Special Constable ) The build was only a 90 amp draw, safety first always!

I hit the fire button and wow the cloudz, the flavor. After a couple of great pulls my mod burst into flames, melted the leotard fusing it to my hand still pressing the fire button. I didn`t care for this much. I ran to the bathroom (loo in the UK) and plunged my flaming hand into the toilet. The resulting shock blew the soles off my slipper and caused my bladder to evacuate. Apparently that completed a low resistance circuit, the resulting convulsion tossed the still flaming mod into the laundry hamper dislocated my shoulder in the process.

By the time I woke up in the ambulance the fire was out, most of the house is still there.
I suspect synthetic fabrics are to blame for this entire incident!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread