Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I have some Alpaca. Nothing like my aunt, either.

You're lucky in that. I had an auntie that spit like an alpaca and it was very embarrassing. We once took her on holiday and it was less than pleasant. I'll never be able to show my face in Grimsby again. Police dogs were involved. {shudder}

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Cute! Why does it have two heads?

I think it's one of those modifying gene thingys to get more wool out of one animal. I'm confused though - would it be more effective to have two heads and one stomach or one head and two stomachs?

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I think it's one of those modifying gene thingys to get more wool out of one animal. I'm confused though - would it be more effective to have two heads and one stomach or one head and two stomachs?

Two heads and one stomach could lead to arguments, whereas two stomachs and one head would lead to greater energy efficiency and general girth.

Reactions: thetrucker

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Two heads and one stomach could lead to arguments, whereas two stomachs and one head would lead to greater energy efficiency and general girth.

I just want to vape! I hate it when people throw math at me - not you of course. I'm just saying. If one more person shoves Ohm's Law in my face I'm going to snap! I don't need that stuff, I have a great vape shop that builds all my coils. What battery should I be using?

Last edited:

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I just want to vape! I hate it when people throw math at me - not you of course. I'm just saying. If one more person shoves Ohm's Law in my face I'm going to snap! I don't need that stuff, I have I great vape shop that builds all my coils. What battery should I be using?

I was thinking of using fruit as batteries as mentioned earlier.

Fruit Battery Experiment

If you used matched pears then wool's willingness to expand would be a positive boon imho.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
What about kumquats? I think kumquating would heat the coils up faster, although from what I have heard this temperature control thing is the bees knees. Do bees have knees? I think ants do, but they bend the wrong way.

You could well be right, but you could also be wrong. How should I know? I'm not your mum.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
You could well be right, but you could also be wrong. How should I know? I'm not your mum.

i haz a sad. I lost my mum in Grimsby. The last I saw her was at the Fishing Heritage Centre. She told me to bugger off and left with a Spanish lad she met in a cafe.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012

Oh, oh, oh! I think you're right. This looks very efficient!

10154361_738421052858157_307790896_n.jpg

ETA: But, then, and, sorry. I forgot you already had lots of wool. What about looming it around ReadyxWick? I imagine it would be redundant, but you could make a fireproof afghan while you vape.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
i haz a sad. I lost my mum in Grimsby. The last I saw her was at the Fishing Heritage Centre. She told me to bugger off and left with a Spanish lad she met in a cafe.

Not Enrico Gonzalez, the hairy table wiper? I thought that he was last seen with a police dog?

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Oh, oh, oh! I think you're right. This looks very efficient!

10154361_738421052858157_307790896_n.jpg

ETA: But, then, and, sorry. I forgot you already had lots of wool. What about looming it around ReadyxWick? I imagine it would be redundant, but you could make a fireproof afghan while you vape.

It seems to have waterwings, which would be useful in event of flood (you wouldn't have to share a stinking boat with the Noahs).

Fire resistance is clearly important when vaping, and wool is a really bad conductor of heat (which is why it keeps us warm). Just sayin'.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Not Enrico Gonzalez, the hairy table wiper? I thought that he was last seen with a police dog?

I'm not sure of his name or if he was hairy. I was distracted by his titanium ProVari, I'd never seen one in person. Now that you mention it though, after the fire brigade left and the smoke cleared, one of the police dogs was missing. We all assumed he'd swum to Hull, but perhaps he ran off to Zumaia. It was probably too stressful for him to be a Belgian Shepherd in Grimsby. You know how they feel about Belgians.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
He is referring to British Angora Hair, of which a maximum of two ounces are farmed every year.

So sorry! I thought he was from Kentucky. I have a hard time with Cajun accents. I get confused with all the Polk Salad Annie stuff. Oh God! A gator got her grannie! It makes me think of my mum...

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
So sorry! I thought he was from Kentucky. I have a hard time with Cajun accents. I get confused with all the Polk Salad Annie stuff. Oh God! A gator got her grannie! It makes me think of my mum...

Don't weep, small predator - think of the wool! Vaping with added tidings of comfort and joy! Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread