Wordup's Lucky Words CHAT, QUESTION and WIN thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas

Oh Wow!

I totaly love this game!!!

I want to play so bad but believe

I will sit this one out!

I
won the last one. wooohooo! and it is friggen hard to win this game!

I will be watching for the next one and...

Good Luck Everyone!

You All Rock!

Love, YOU rock big time!!!

huggles n love,

Morri
dancingcatgirl.gif

P.S. watch out for that friggen evil hat!!!

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoy the contest!!! :D This thread is the place to chat about the contest, ask questions, or post WORD UP when you win!! Let's get chatting :) You can also brag in this thread how many words you crossed off your list today or how close you are to winning lol.....

To see the Lucky Words, go to this thread:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...dups-lucky-words-posted-here.html#post9135483

Have fun!!!
:banana::banana::banana:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
A note to levisdaddy - I got your list and you are all set!!! I tried to send you a msg back but got this msg: levisdaddy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

So time to clear out your pm box!!! lol. But I just wanted to let you know somehow that I got it and you are ready! Remember, words start getting posted on Monday.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
ready, word list sent, I used the hat to pick my words this go around, and I won't have to leave mid contest this time lol

Oh my, that's crafty!!! Guys, she had The Hat pick her list!!! I wonder if this will please The Hat & The Hat will look upon her with favor for this game?? :D

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Oh my, that's crafty!!! Guys, she had The Hat pick her list!!! I wonder if this will please The Hat & The Hat will look upon her with favor for this game?? :D

Or it will say "I already picked those, can't do it twice"

Not that I want it to do that nancy. I hope you do well. Last time sucked for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread