• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

World of Warcraft players! Sign in here! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapp and Roger

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
The first step in curing an addiction is admission of it. So here goes:

I play WoW! And I thoroughly enjoy it too :D I love the social experience of it, though random dungeon finder brings out the real arses. I love to do PvP, BGs especially. I love doing occasional raiding though after ICC it went cold. But new expansion=new raids so yay for that eh?

If you ever make your way to Area 52 I'm there with multiple toons on Horde and Alliance. Without listing all 10(!) you can find me lately on my worgen mage Yiffie (Yes furry joke). you can also send an ingame mail to Trianatan my first main on the server (since collecting dust :/) I always get msgs there.

So far the few I've met here haven't been on the same server, but should you wander my way let me know! I'll make sure you are taken care of on my server :) So where do you play?? What do you love about it that others outside the game just can't understand? (Sound like smoking or what? lol )

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Currently have 8 Alliance 80's (~60 Rogue + Bank toon) on Dragonblight. I haven't played since October, though. My account is still active but after the big changes I just haven't gotten back into it. Winter has just begun and I may get sick of the snow soon. Who knows...maybe Ill come back. The wife is still playing. Bout to hit 85 on her Lock.

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I'm here. For the Horde!

Just transferred one character ( Paladin ) over to Quedorei ( sic? ) so I could level in peace hehe.

I leveled an orc hunter on area 52 then transferred it off later on.

Im enjoying Cata, but its really got a very console game flavor to the way the quests are laid out and only available as you finish other quests. Vash was alot of fun...Im 1 quest away from completion ( damn quest is bugged ) of the zone and now 20 quests away from deepholm completion.

Ill finish deepholm and move into Uldam tomorrow. I should be 85 before Uldam though.

Edit: Finished Deepholm tonight and did 9 quests in Uldam. 5.5 bars from 85. Joined a guild with 583 members hehe. Level 6 guild.

And oh yeah... I had a paladin, mage, death knight, rogue to 80 with a warlock, hunter and another mage to 70 ( The rogue and second mage were alliance I played during Burning Crusade )

Im thinking after this pally hits 85 and completes Uldam and Twilight Highlands, Im gonna level a goblin shadow priest just to see the Cataclysm Azeroth quests.

Last edited:

Zapp and Roger

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
I've been really impressed with the Cata revamp of quests and zones. I HIGHLY recommend going through the Western and Eastern plaguelands quests I just finished those out and that was a great line. Like you said Grimme I really like the flow it is much more natural. I need to get to work on my 80s but I'm having a blast twinking the BGs and leveling another rogue and mage :)

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I hit 85 in Deepholm, then moved to Uldum. Thats done now and started Twilight Highlands yesterday. Got 25 quests in before I needed to watch the baby so the wife could cook a full on thanksgiving style feast. Yummy.

Ive decided to try a goblin priest next for the new zones. My choices are druid priest or shaman ( the only classes I haven't leveled through the old world at least once ) Ill be starting Quarq ( already created ) as soon as I finish the Highlands.

Cassie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Missouri, United States
I love reading this thread... it's like a foreign language to the WoW ignorant (me).

You know you can remedy that....come play! =)

Another WoW person chiming in!
Many servers, many toons..right now leveling a Horde Rogue named Lillan on Icecrown, I think she's 38 now. Some 80+'s on Khadgar Just got back to playing last week after a years hiatus. Playing on and off since beta. =)

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
so I got really frustrated with being in a 500+ person guild and still being unable to put together a 5 man run without having to pug from outside the guild.

So I decided to start a worgen warrior on the runetotem server.

I did the worgen starting zone and all of darkshore, then started doing randoms as a tank.

First, the Queue is less than a minute if your a tank ( awesome ) So Im able to do three or four instances an hour. Today I leveled from 29 to 36.

closetsmokr

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2010
Richmond, VA
Hey! WOW addict here! I started playing about four years ago. My first char was a hunter, which I still consider my main. I also have a ret pally, but I'm geared now for heals as well. Both of those are at 85. I have a DK at 81, and I am working on getting her to 85. I might tank with her, but I love dps. I started a Worgen, and she's at 47. My first Druid to get past 45! Lol. I play on Hydraxis, and I am in a guild that is steady and has some great people in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread