Wotofo Serpent Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Hi, if you want to get serpent mini just do it :) it may be a year old tank, but up to this date i have not found easier, more reliable, compact insane flavor atomizer. Build deck is different and many people do not like it, but to me its legendary. You can do A LOT of fun stuff with it. You can put very thick builds in it as you are not restricted by post hole diameter. At the moment I've been using staple staggered fused clapton inside which ohms out at 0.26 @~33W. Which gives thick clouds and ohh so sweet flavor. Build video couple posts above explains wicking quite well. I put a little bit more though so that the wick touches the deck. No problems with leaking or dry hits. Wick absorbs liquid very well in this atomizer. I own a lot of different rtas and I like serpent mini the best of them all plus it very cheap :) try it you won't regret it! :)
Y1Nu3Dv

YK2uv
DZSwK
I totally agree!

Toots

ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2009
USA
Thx a lot!
Your tip saved my Serpent Mini :thumbs:
I am glad I could be of some help. The Serpent Mini is still one of my favorite attys. I have acquired other fancy new RTAs, but I just can't leave the Serpent Mini unused long enough to unbox them. So simple and delivers for me.

davevape55

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2015
Nevada City, CA.
www.google.com
Hi, if you want to get serpent mini just do it :) it may be a year old tank, but up to this date i have not found easier, more reliable, compact insane flavor atomizer. Build deck is different and many people do not like it, but to me its legendary. You can do A LOT of fun stuff with it. You can put very thick builds in it as you are not restricted by post hole diameter. At the moment I've been using staple staggered fused clapton inside which ohms out at 0.26 @~33W. Which gives thick clouds and ohh so sweet flavor. Build video couple posts above explains wicking quite well. I put a little bit more though so that the wick touches the deck. No problems with leaking or dry hits. Wick absorbs liquid very well in this atomizer. I own a lot of different rtas and I like serpent mini the best of them all plus it very cheap :) try it you won't regret it! :)
Y1Nu3Dv

YK2uv
DZSwK
My Serpent mini's are still giving me pleasing flavor. Thanks for the true remarks. I agree and am vaping one right now. Thanks

Reactions: Ed_C

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
Still in my daily rotation. Mostly as a breakfast vape, first thing in the morning my lungs can't handle ginormous cloudage. Secondly because out and about size and efficiency is important. The black paint is starting to flake of mine now, but that matters to me not one bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread