WOW ! Almost a month ! (MsT's Bakery) <--- never again !

Status
Not open for further replies.

KY0TE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
UTAH
I will never order from them again ! One 30 ml bottle of Horchata almost a month later and still has not shipped ! Horrible customer service ! You lost me as a customer :D So now that ive said that about this terrible vendor , Who sells some good Horchata ?

NEVER buy FROM THIS PLACE ! MS T'S SHIPPING TIME SUCK UNLESS YOU HAVE A MONTH OR SO TO WAIT FOR YOUR juice !

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
I will never order from them again ! One 30 ml bottle of Horchata almost a month later and still has not shipped ! Horrible customer service ! You lost me as a customer :D So now that ive said that about this terrible vendor , Who sells some good Horchata ?

NEVER BUY FROM THIS PLACE ! MS T'S SHIPPING TIME SUCK UNLESS YOU HAVE A MONTH OR SO TO WAIT FOR YOUR JUICE !

There's a huge thread on here somewhere (im currently unable to find it anywhere) regarding the same issues you are having with Mrs' T's, basically the company has a terrible business model and ever worse customer service (just my opinions from what ive read).

That said, it appears people do get their juice's EVENTUALLY but the date/time-frames listed on the site are a BLATANT lie.

Personally would never deal with a vendor who operates like that!

Best of luck!

Fisheeboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Colorado, USA
I think she (they) got in over their heads. I haven't done research but it seemed to me it started as a very small business that took on too much before it was ready to handle it. They do kinda warn you that waiting should be expected. I won't order from there because they allowed that to happen and yes you would expect the quality of the product to suffer also. It's too bad, I think they started out with some real potential. But like I said I've never done business with them so this is simply my opinion. Maybe they really do suck all the way around.

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Have no fear.. they're cranking out a "whopping" 40 orders a day, with extra staff on hand

There's also been a snow delay & "unusual high volume of orders" the past couple weeks

1 month & still no juice? Obviously must be a mail delay.. since "E-JUICE PROCESSING TIME BEFORE SHIPPING IS CURRENTLY 10-18 BUSINESS DAYS"... Plus they're working 7 days a week!

Besides.. "it's totally worth the wait!"

:rolleyes:

KY0TE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
UTAH
Sorry to Upset so many people with the truth.. This has happened to me from them before, but i figured i'd give them another chance due to the vaping BOOM ! But i have ordered so many other juices in this time from other vendors !

I also searched for this and all threads have been closed ! (might have missed a few) But it's horrible there is so many anyhow !

Just need to get it out there for others.. Why should they lose their money !

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
Sorry to Upset so many people with the truth.. This has happened to me from them before, but i figured i'd give them another chance due to the vaping BOOM ! But i have ordered so many other juices in this time from other vendors !

I also searched for this and all threads have been closed ! (might have missed a few) But it's horrible there is so many anyhow !

Just need to get it out there for others.. Why should they lose their money !

I'm not upset with the truth that you told... I'm just sort of disgusted with all the BS stuff I pulled from their main page.. The bigger the lies, the more people will believe it?

I was rolling my eyes :)rolleyes:) at Ms. T's blatant garbage spin, in my own sarcastic way

I've never ordered from them, and never will.. but familiar with what happened via various threads

They need to stop taking new orders for a while or something.. maybe limit their flavor choices to make things go a little faster?

It's unfortunate what's happened to all those who went through this -- and even still going through it...

This is just juice, not a quality custom-made PV in high demand.. it shouldn't be taking 2 months to fill an order...

Looks like I didn't get the memo. I just ordered from them yesterday. I had no idea there was such a problem with them currently. That's a bummer, I like their custard and snickerdoodle a lot. Here is hoping I am the one guy that gets his order. :-(

Well, if you wanted your juice by the first or second week of April then you ordered at the perfect time because that's probably when you'll finally receive it.

CorallineAlgae

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Washington, LA
Looks like I didn't get the memo. I just ordered from them yesterday. I had no idea there was such a problem with them currently. That's a bummer, I like their custard and snickerdoodle a lot. Here is hoping I am the one guy that gets his order. :-(

Are her Custard and Snickerdoodle flavors better than Nicoticket's versions? I'm in love with these flavors.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
The sad thing is, is that despite somewhat long waits, prior to the last 6 months her juices were (supposedly) unlike any others. When I started here at ECF, she had a big banner ad at the top of the screen, and I did read about a lot of people raving about her juices.

Sounds like there was one guy who sort of "held the business together", he got tired of the run-arounds he was having to give to the customers, and left. After that it all went downhill.

It's a shame, because before all of this I would have liked to try her juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread