Wow I am so Confused! I just want to order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you just tell me what to get, how many of each items, the juice or whatever and finally if I will need to hold a button to activate the vapor? I don't mind the bigger looking machines but not the one that's a big box you pull out and drag on. Once someone lists it out really easy, I will order and keep you updated. Sorry and so many thanks!

debcartee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Spokane WA
Can you just tell me what to get, how many of each items, the juice or whatever and finally if I will need to hold a button to activate the vapor? I don't mind the bigger looking machines but not the one that's a big box you pull out and drag on. Once someone lists it out really easy, I will order and keep you updated. Sorry and so many thanks!

As I first posted, this kit is an ego. Very easy comes with 2 of everything, and you just need to order the eliquid of your choice. I would also order clearomizers with it. if you want to pm me i can send you a screen shot of an order. It's easy , don't stress.

bazmonkey

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2013
Oakland, CA
So basically I charge the stick thing, screw on the 555 and just drag on that? Do i have to press a button ehen i drag? This is where I'm still a bit blurry. Should I order a few of the 555 things? I take it theses are filled tanks? Please help clarify. Also how many of the stick like parts should I order? Again thanks. I want to order ASAP so I can start by end of month. How long did shipping take from that place?

Shipping to the west coast (it ships from Hong Kong) is under a week. It was a few days for me from order to receiving.

The Vivi Nova that comes with the kit I mentioned is the tank. The "head" on the tank is what houses the heating coil. That's the part that wears out. Replacement heads cost a little over a dollar each and last, oh, about a week if you use it exclusively.

555, as someone else mentioned, is the particular flavor of juice. I just picked a well-known one that I liked. You'll go through about 2-3 mL a day if you're like most of us. This translates to filling up the tank roughly daily.

The stick-like parts are the batteries. A 650mah battery will probably get your through the day at first, but eventually you'll find yourself recharging it mid-day. 900mah (what I recommended) is a pretty good size that could get most people through a day reliably. You only need one battery, but because it's nice to have a spare and one to charge, eventually you'll want a few around as backups.

What I recommended certainly isn't the end-all of kits, but it's a way to get started that you'll save money with from the start.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio

I would go with that spinner/twist combo from My Vapor Store, that was posted earlier. For you I'd say maybe get one of the 650 mah batteries (this will be relatively small) and get one vision spinner at 1300 mah. This will let you compare the two battery sizes for how long they last. It will give 1 smaller battery for using out and about until you get used to the idea of using the larger one (if you do get used to it).

For the cartomizer choices... Just pick two. I don't think it really matters that much. All the choices are good. If it was me, I'd probably go for the evod as one choice and the vision ego for the other. If you really can't decide between them and you are not too concerned about the cost of your order, just pick two then search the store for the other options and add 1 of each to your cart.

Then find a juice store that sells sample packs. For example The Vapor Room has a 10 pack taster. That will give you 3 ml of each juice that you select. If you are unsure what strength you need, maybe order 2 sample packs of the same flavors, in two different strengths. Then you can test those, and (as someone mentioned above) mix them to get an intermediate strength.

Just starting out, it's very unlikely that you will hit your perfect set up right off the bat. You will have to test some things out and make some more orders. That above should give you a very good start.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
Great recs already but I'll toss a couple pennies.

I think buying a decent cigalike and a variable voltage ego type is a smart play. Evods have worked brilliantly for me so I stick with them. Very easy to fill, clean, and change heads. I particularly like the bottom coil and teeny wicks.
Start small with a 650 to get used to the size. I have an 1100 that lasts all day but it's substantial in the hand and pocket.

I agree about growing out of a cigalike as a go to vape but I still have plenty of occasions where I take my Volt out with me. Great vape for a tiny package. I think SI has the best cartos on the market.

I recommend staying away from auto batts. Adjusting to a manual batt takes like 3 vapes or less. Autos are too airy and can be noisy on the draw.

A good cigalike performs pretty decent and will never gather dust if you are out and about a lot and like being stealthy and undetected. Never a bad thing to own one and makes the switch from analogs less "shocking" to the hand and eyes as you make the transition.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Oh yes, I don't know why I forgot to address the button issue. Pretty much all of these things we a recommending to you will be manuals (push a button). It is very very easy to get used to, and almost everyone here ends up preferring manuals. If you handed me a cigarette today I'd probably try to find a button to push, just out of habit. I had a couple of autos when I first started and I much MUCH prefer the manuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread