Wow! i really need help, don't know where to start. (clearomizer,tank,carto-help...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
First off hello to all the new faces on here, I have been vaping for the past 3-4 years off and on..( I have spent alot of money on vaping in this time buying mods, and loads of eliquid )
Last year around this time i fell off the wagon and started back on analogs... occasionally vaping from time to time...:(

Now me and the wife have started a family, and were both trying to get into vaping again, but we are having a hard time finding the best hassle free way of doing it. There are so many new tank,carto, and clearomizers out there and before i spend any more money on duds i'm hoping the most experienced vapor can steer us in the right direction, I currently purchased a few Vision eGo Clearomizers and thought it was the answer we were looking for, the only problem is once they are filled the first time they taste great with awesome vapor, but before your even done with the first fill they lose there flavor/vapor production and can't seem to get it back.

I have also tried the lava tank from volcano.. but the liquid we use is mostly VG and we are getting alot of dry nasty hits. Am i missing something? All we want to do is fill up a tank/carto/ or clearomizer in the morning and be good most of the day with that same great vapor and taste with no juice in our mouth.

I just want to know what the best most hassle free way of doing this before i waste more money on anything else..

With the cartomizers, VG has trouble wicking due to it's thinkness. Give 1-3 solid, hard sucks on the mouthpiece to pull the juice into the carto (suck prime).

Tanks like the Lava Tank, Bella, Phiniac, IBTanked, and the plastic tanks don't do too well with VG and require the 'suck prime'. It's too thick to wick properly. NOW, you can try punching 2 or even 3 holes for VG liquid, but then you run the risk of leaking out of the carto airholes under the tank, just above the treads on the PV. You might have to give a strong suck or 3 to get the filler wet again every now and then; not a big deal.

You can get a carto punch here: Welcome to Copper Creek - Online Store. While you're there, get a bottle of House Blend. It was juice of the year 2011 and came close to placing again this year. You can get all VG juice and Flying V's flavors are VG based.

You could also try Nhaler.com's Reactor atomizer tank. Some people have leaking issues with it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread