Wow Janty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

just4747

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
I ordered a bottle of Apple liquid and they threw in bottles of Chocolate AND Banana!! I know they usually throw in 5 carts when you use PayPal and I had asked for liquid instead of carts, but 2 bottles of liquid??! Thanks so much guys!! Awesome...

Waiting for my clove flavor to come tomorrow..can't wait to see what they threw in this time!!

Kimmiegrif

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
Maryland USA
soooooo how do they taste? I haven't tried them. No one can say enough about their service. I totally agree they are very fair and generous...main thing is...they can give all the juice away and replace things quickly...how is your vap experience with their liquids and d evices...mine so far has been phenominal. Love my kissbox the usb is an awesome accessory.

just4747

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
The green apple tastes nice, nice and sweet like I like. I haven't yet tried banana and chocolate but they smell good!!

I've mainly been using the RY4 every day since I started e-smoking and that's definitely my default for now. I love the hint of vanilla/caramel in it.

I have coffee flavor too which I think tasted good when I first got it, but now it never tastes that great to me when I top off with it..I dunno what happened. I probably wouldn't get that one again, but the rest have all been great!! Janty and PureSmoker customer service FTW!!

Bastage

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
Houston, TX
I just received my kissbox today and didn't get no stinkin free bottles. I did get 15 carts total. Virginia, RY4, and TAB (which I guess is tobacco)? This thing is pretty impressive so far. I got the titanium extended. I really like the mouthpiece on it. The batteries are still charging (I'm doing the 16 hour charges on them now) but the USB is doing great

Last edited:

just4747

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2008
I wasn't trying to make other people start asking for freebies or base their opinions of the company on what freebies they get or don't get..I just wanted to mention that they really pleased me so far with their service. Plus they do advertise that PayPal users get 5 free carts for having to pay the PP fee so it's nothing unknown. But I do understand where you're coming from, thanks!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I wasn't trying to make other people start asking for freebies or base their opinions of the company on what freebies they get or don't get..I just wanted to mention that they really pleased me so far with their service. Plus they do advertise that PayPal users get 5 free carts for having to pay the PP fee so it's nothing unknown. But I do understand where you're coming from, thanks!

My first ecig was Njoy, look at their cartridge prices, 25 buck for 5, 5 bucks a piece, Janty is 1 buck a piece, Wow, when I found this place, a FOOL I did feel, but, at least a happy one:cry:

casey

Oct 12, 2008
just wanted to give Janty a public thanks (not sure if they post here or not?) - i received my first ecig on wednesday and although i think it's awesome- i wasn't as stoked on the menthol carts. ordered 3 bottles of high nicotine liquid (ry4, chocolate, licorice) and they through in a bottle of apple for free!

honestly, the apple has turned out to be my favorite. the licorice taste isnt quite as strong as i hoped for - but its still super good. chocolate is ok - i actually meant to order coffee - but im sure this was my fault. im not a big chocolate fan anyways...

anyways, janty - your liquid (and customer service) is awesome... ill be ordering more!

cass

ECF Veteran
just wanted to give Janty a public thanks (not sure if they post here or not?) - i received my first ecig on wednesday and although i think it's awesome- i wasn't as stoked on the menthol carts. ordered 3 bottles of high nicotine liquid (ry4, chocolate, licorice) and they through in a bottle of apple for free!

honestly, the apple has turned out to be my favorite. the licorice taste isnt quite as strong as i hoped for - but its still super good. chocolate is ok - i actually meant to order coffee - but im sure this was my fault. im not a big chocolate fan anyways...

anyways, janty - your liquid (and customer service) is awesome... ill be ordering more!

Casey, what kind of e-cig are you using the juice in? I want to try a coffee flavor but have read about some juice that is just killing e-cigs. Don't know if it's the juice or the e-cig type. What're you using?

casey

Oct 12, 2008
Casey, what kind of e-cig are you using the juice in? I want to try a coffee flavor but have read about some juice that is just killing e-cigs. Don't know if it's the juice or the e-cig type. What're you using?

its a mini from puresmoker. pretty awesome. i dont have anything to compare it to aside from regular smokes - but im definitely pleased. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread