WOW555 Juice Question & Happy 6th Month Anniversary For Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerlady-8898

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
North Carolina
I know that I have heard that a big shipment is coming soon, but how soon are we talking about? I'm getting worried here. I just order 2 bottles (1 of the 36mg. & 1 of the 0mg.), in order to make 18mg. refills. I noticed today that all they have left is 0mg. It's been way too long, now, and I don't want to have to go back to analogs, again. I've been smoke free for 6 months, today!

Is there another company that offers the WOW555, that I can buy from, until V4L gets their's in?

Does anyone out there have any bottles of the WOW555 juice that I can buy or trade them for?

I'm almost desperate here!!!

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I know that I have heard that a big shipment is coming soon, but how soon are we talking about? I'm getting worried here. I just order 2 bottles (1 of the 36mg. & 1 of the 0mg.), in order to make 18mg. refills. I noticed today that all they have left is 0mg. It's been way too long, now, and I don't want to have to go back to analogs, again. I've been smoke free for 6 months, today!

Congrats on reaching the 6 month mark! I started vaping over a month ago, but it has just been 3 days w/o analogs.

If not having the 555 juice is going to risk you returning to analogs, then perhaps you can order the 18mg pre-filled cartomizers. Granted, not ideal, but they will help carry you over. And you can always refill them when you get the juice. Any chances you could try another flavor? I like the WOW VG Vanilla. Good luck!

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA

Is there another company that offers the WOW555, that I can buy from, until V4L gets their's in?

What about ordering the WOW Vapor 100% VG juice in 555 flavor? They have all the different strengths available. It may work well enough to get you over the hump until their order comes in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread