WTA juice tastes like oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrookv

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2017
I just ordered some wta ejuice from umba Vapes and it's the only thing that's keeping me off cigs, but my problem is that I just got it yesterday and have been using it in my nautilus mini and eleaf I power mod and it's supposed to be tobacco flavor and all I taste is the oil that's in it. On their site it says their juices are 70 vg 30 pg is there anything I can do to help get rid of the oily taste. I definitely don't wanna go back to smoking but then again I don't wanna vape pure oil either cause that's nasty in itself...

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

rbrookv

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2017
I've never heard of juice tasting like oil. Can you just get something else? Any juice shops in your area? Don't go back to cigs. Find something else to vape.

Well I would go to my local vape shop but the problem is they only sell the standard usp nicotine while umba has wta nicotine which is helping me much better than the nicotine that's sold at my local vape shop. I'm not craving a real cig with the WTA juice like I would with the regular juice at 24mg. I'm wondering would there be a way that I could go to my local shop and just get a bottle of tobacco flavored 0mg ejuice and just mix it with what I've got to improve the flavor without compromising the nicotine content in my current juice?

Reactions: stols001

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Nah stay away from umba. All their juices tastes oily and dirt'ish' to me.....I'm of the opinion their juices are salts with flavouring, not WTA...:confused:
If you want real proper made WTA, go to Aroma. You won't believe how close to a real cig it tastes..and it scratches the itch to.:thumbs:

rbrookv

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2017
Out of curiosity, which specific WTA product did you get? I got a bottle of their "True" and couldn't stomach it. I got their "Pure" instead and it's not offensive at all.
Charles

I got a bottle of their "True" flavored tobacco ejuice. I ended up throwing that nasty crap away!!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Aroma is the gold standard, and there is little else to say.

I used Umbavapes unflavored WTA and I found it to be not as potent as Aroma, but for the price, decent and useful. I haven't vaped it straight, I usually purchase it in the nic strength that I want, and mix it in to my other (DIY juice) as we are talking perhaps 1/5 of a dropperful. That might be an option.

Ohm's vapes (which I believe is a sister site to Umbavapes) does offer WTA but only unflavored, and you can get 12, 24 or 36 mg strength (my understanding is the percentage of WTA is the same, only the nicotine level is changed. But, that could also be used similarly.

Aroma's WTA (DIY) is fantastic, has a slight nutty taste and aroma that is very nice. To be fair, I used Aroma in the throes of quitting, so it's hard to "compare" side by side, does the best with flavored WTA, in my opinion. It is truly excellent and very potent.

Mother's Milk looked (and tasted) like dirt. I made myself use it, but I did not order from there again.

Best of luck, I have found that using just a small amount of "pure' WTA mixed into regular juices (or even just into my tank) yields the best results (for me). Since I DIY that is the road I went down, but even trying to do that with Mother's milk WTA made things pretty unstomachable. The other two blended in nicely.... I got a hint of "nut" (maybe) with Aroma, and pretty much no taste with Umbavapes.

Best of luck,

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread