Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
So I noticed that there is a new WTA vendor on the market, WholeCig LLC. They make their own WTA apparently, but when I did a search on google for "wholecig llc", this was the fourth result:

http://www.chemnet.com/Global/Offer-to-Buy/-Buten--amine,N-methyl--(-pyridinyl)-,-(E)--248675.html

Cas No. :15585-43-0
3-Buten-1-amine,N-methyl-4-(3-pyridinyl)-, (3E)-
Hello, I am interested in pricing on CAS Registry 15585-43-0 many thanks

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this a synthetic version of WTA? Is this company serving us up a drug cocktail and telling us it's natural WTA? If they are already extracting WTA, why are they trying to source this crap from China?

I guess my main question is does this stuff replicate the effects of WTA, and if this company is using it, why they haven't been blacklisted for selling drugs on this forum?

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I'm no chemist, but I can use google. (And I'm a happy Wholecig customer.)

I looked up that chemical and found metanicotine http://www.scbt.com/datasheet-211805-metanicotine.html

WTA is a combination of several tobacco alkaloids, anabasine, nornicotine, anatabine, cotinine, among them. So, no, metanicotine isn't the same thing as WTA.

You should probably go over to wholecig's thread in the supplier forum, as I understand, supplier's aren't allowed to post about their products here in the general forums. (see generic mutant's link).

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Hi PLANofMAN,
When I saw your post I just had to click on it to read the question but the typing got so small toward the end it was hard to see your question, but I get it.
So I did a search on google for: synthetic whole tobacco alkaloid. The first 3 or 4 results make for some interesting reading...

Then I did a search for: is nicotine a drug?

I gave up reading for a few minutes and I just started wondering why would someone who's signature line indicates that "WTAs ... get through the day" be asking questions referring to blacklisting suppliers of drugs on this forum....

I get it now! Tsk Tsk

Last edited:

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hi PLANofMAN,
When I saw your post I just had to click on it to read the question but the typing got so small toward the end it was hard to see your question, but I get it.
So I did a search on google for: synthetic whole tobacco alkaloid. The first 3 or 4 results make for some interesting reading...

Then I did a search for: is nicotine a drug?

I gave up reading for a few minutes and I just started wondering why would someone who's signature line indicates that "WTAs ... get through the day" be asking questions referring to blacklisting suppliers of drugs on this forum....

I get it now! Tsk Tsk

Sheeesh I missed that. For shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread