www.GreenhouseOne.com | FREE eLiquid Sample Pack (31 Favors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Hi Uncle, thank you, my avi is a tribute.. it's actually Crankyfuzz's two year anniversary. My one year is tomorrow... one year on ECF and it just flew by.

You're Welcome - and a GREAT BIG Congratulations ! ! ! ! ! are due then to . . .
both "Crankyfuzz" & You . . . View attachment 51286
I just wish I had an anniversary date . . . But alas - NOT YET ! ! ! ! Hopefully, soon . . View attachment 51281

Natalia said:
Good Luck and thanks for the laughs Uncle, you're good! :)

WHO ? View attachment 51284 - not ME ! ! ! :blush: BUT -. View attachment 51285 :facepalm: anyway View attachment 51283

Natalia said:
EDIT: Avi's change often. :)

YEP :ohmy: - I noticed that . . . :thumbs:

Last edited:
I keep checking the thread in anticipation lol. Being a noob vapor this would be great to help me find out what i like. Im still in awe about this forum. I swear if someone puts the reading time in they can become an expert fast. LoL

Since ive joined ive read alot of info here. And considering that im a pretty decent speed reader it blows my mind that ive still only scratched the surface. Ive been involved with forum, website, and IRC moderation and administration for the last 16 years and i have to say this seems to be a pretty great community! Very refreshing to see!!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
View attachment 51336 Okay - just checking in again . . .

View attachment 51337 AND - Wondering, has anyone - heard anything - from anyone about the results of the contest . . .

Anyone been in contact View attachment 51344 with either "Greenhouse.One," "Smocha," or "Tim" yet . . .

Just wondering View attachment 51342 - with a Hugh level of anticipation . . .

View attachment 51345 while waiting on "pins-and-needles" . . . ;) , especially to hear if I will be able to test some more "e-liquid" to finally find that one that is the "WOW" ! ! ! for me . . .

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com