X2 clearomizer help...please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irisheyzs

Feb 10, 2012
Allentown PA
I'm trying to find a suitable replacement for the clearomizers for the Volt X2 batteries. They are always out of stock and I have 2 left. I just bought 4 new batteries and can't find any clearomizers! I don't understand ohm's, don't want to fiddle with adapters or buy new batteries or spend money on something that "might" work on an X2. I just want something that works with the X2's. I'm very frustrated at this point. I haven't had a cigarette in 3 years but it was a lot less complicated when I smoked! I would appreciate any suggestions.

Irisheyzs

Feb 10, 2012
Allentown PA
Well I contacted Halo to see what they could recommend and all they would say was "Unfortunately, HALO does not test with any 3rd part products, therefore we cannot guarantee the outcome/performance should any 3rd party products be used in conjunction with HALO." So I still don't know what to order. Any other suggestions on suppliers?

Thanks

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Well I contacted Halo to see what they could recommend and all they would say was "Unfortunately, HALO does not test with any 3rd part products, therefore we cannot guarantee the outcome/performance should any 3rd party products be used in conjunction with HALO." So I still don't know what to order. Any other suggestions on suppliers?

Thanks

Check with the Halo forum about compatibility. I know a lot of Halons have used the Volt tanks on Tritons; don't see why the reverse wouldn't work. They have the same threading...

Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread