The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Xhaler Troubles...

Discussion in 'Battery Issues' started by Flebo, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Flebo

Flebo Full Member

Nov 20, 2009
    My xhaler has recently begun acting up. The switch won't fire most of the time, and I can't figure out what is wrong with it. I cleaned out the switch and made sure it is making contact with the body, but still, it only works about 10% of the time. I use this at 6v and 3.7v with 18650s, using 510 attys and cartomizers, and all combinations still act up. Could it be a short somewhere in the body? Any feedback is appreaciated, as the xhaler is my favorite pv.

Edit- I just ran the xhaler at 6v, and while it worked, it didn't feel like it was *really* 6v, and the body got hot, espeacially where the button is located, so I think that it's definitely a short. Any ideas how to fix it?

Edit 2- Got it fixed. I took apart the switch itself, and found a ton of black gunk inside it. Cleaned out the inside of it(the switch) and its working like new now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.