Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartisan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2010
North Cali
Hello, any help with be fantastic!

I bought an Xhaler and mini Xhaler from the classified section, and I haven't been able to
get either one to work. The guy I bought them from swears he tested both before sending them out.
I haven't used anything besides a Joye 510, so I'm not sure if the problem is the PVs or if
I'm doing something wrong.

Here's what I received:
5v xhaler 901
2 green batteries labeled: FL 17335 3.0v 1000mAh
4 Tenergy lifepo4 batteries labeled: rcr123a 750 mAh

Mini xhaler 901
2 atomizers (901 and 510)
901-510 adapter
4 black GTL batteries lr123a Li-ion (the black coating is slightly peeled up on the bottoms of all 4)
Battery charger

I charged the batteries overnight, put them in - positive side towards the atty - cleaned all connections
and screwed on the tops. I attached the 901 to 510 adapter and tried brand new attys and carts, then the 901s
that came with them and finally 510 ones that work perfectly on my Joye. The Xhaler didn't do anything at all.
I could hear a little noise from the atomizer on the Mini - got one small puff and then it quit.

I charged four of the batteries for another 6 hours, even though the chargers both registered green.
Tried in PVs several more times, no response at all from either.

I though maybe the batteries weren't working, so I bought a cheap multi meter to check. Not sure
exactly how to read the voltage, but all the batteries registered at least in green area at 70-80%,
some a little higher than others.

What else can I try? Start with brand new batteries? Chuck them both and buy from a retailer??
Help, please? :confused:

Thank you -
Lori

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Hello, any help with be fantastic!

I bought an Xhaler and mini Xhaler from the classified section, and I haven't been able to
get either one to work. The guy I bought them from swears he tested both before sending them out.
I haven't used anything besides a Joye 510, so I'm not sure if the problem is the PVs or if
I'm doing something wrong.

Here's what I received:
5v xhaler 901
2 green batteries labeled: FL 17335 3.0v 1000mAh
4 Tenergy lifepo4 batteries labeled: rcr123a 750 mAh

Mini xhaler 901
2 atomizers (901 and 510)
901-510 adapter
4 black GTL batteries lr123a Li-ion (the black coating is slightly peeled up on the bottoms of all 4)
Battery charger

I charged the batteries overnight, put them in - positive side towards the atty - cleaned all connections
and screwed on the tops. I attached the 901 to 510 adapter and tried brand new attys and carts, then the 901s
that came with them and finally 510 ones that work perfectly on my Joye. The Xhaler didn't do anything at all.
I could hear a little noise from the atomizer on the Mini - got one small puff and then it quit.

I charged four of the batteries for another 6 hours, even though the chargers both registered green.
Tried in PVs several more times, no response at all from either.

I though maybe the batteries weren't working, so I bought a cheap multi meter to check. Not sure
exactly how to read the voltage, but all the batteries registered at least in green area at 70-80%,
some a little higher than others.

What else can I try? Start with brand new batteries? Chuck them both and buy from a retailer??
Help, please? :confused:

Thank you -
Lori

Too bad. If it were me, I'd send them back to Drew at Nhaler and tell him to bill me for the cost of repairs - and to be kind ;-) Tell him what happened. If in fact, he found they were defective, abused, whatever, then write negative feedback on the seller. Make sure first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread