Status
Not open for further replies.

sstambo

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Cape Coma, Florida
The Xhaler is supposed to run at 5V with the cap tightened... the first 56 seconds of tests on this video show the opposite happening... it is showing 5V where it should be 6V and vise versa. Then at 57 seconds in he pauses... realizes he is messing up and corrects. Just watch the first part of the test before he removes the cap.

Yes, Xeno I did say that I noticed that and I am confused by it. I will not jump to conclusions and call FAKE though, as he does not explain what he is doing there. Can you please explain the end to me as well then, as the xhaler seems to be working correctly there.

Xeno

Moved On
Sep 18, 2009
Kernersville, NC
Yes, Xeno I did say that I noticed that and I am confused by it. I will not jump to conclusions and call FAKE though, as he does not explain what he is doing there. Can you please explain the end to me as well then, as the xhaler seems to be working correctly there.

Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know what happened. It was fake. At 57 seconds in he realized... "oops I'm doing this backwards", and corrected his little scam.

Did he think we were all too stupid to notice?

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
OMFG give me a break I called a ..... a ........ that's exactly why I stick with adults over at VF.
Yeah insulting people is so grown up..... look man I am feeling you on your claims and you may or may not have a valid point... I give less than a damn.... but there are more civil ways of proving your point attack the posts all you want... but is it really necessary to insult someone?

Call me what you want... you don't know me from adam...
But I tell you what even as much as people whine here (as you say) just because one adds an insult here or there doesn't necessarily make one any different then the claimed whiners...

No need to reply.... you can continue defending your original point since that is why you originally decided to post here and bless us all with your visit from the VF.

Note: I am not crediting nor discrediting you claim since I can not rewatch the video at work... but right or not... I stand by what I said

Xeno

Moved On
Sep 18, 2009
Kernersville, NC
I don't think it's faked, it would incredibly silly since users will test them on their own. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say the mod he was using was faulty.

Nuck... how would the plastic (or whatever insulating material it is) be faulty? Watch the first minute of the vid man and you will see what I saw. Btw gonna be hitting you up sooner or later for help with my mod :)

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...rvice-hater-lovers-welcome-17.html#post824582

I apologize for starting this by posting here. I did not realize that Drew can't post here to respond to your questions. Please use the above link to the video at the NHaler forum.

Sorry for the inconvenience, not my intention to post and delete, but considering the amount of criticism that has ensued it only seems fair to leave this in Drew's forum where he might explain.

Xeno

Moved On
Sep 18, 2009
Kernersville, NC
Yeah insulting people is so grown up..... look man I am feeling you on your claims and you may or may not have a valid point... I give less than a damn.... but there are more civil ways of proving your point attack the posts all you want... but is it really necessary to insult someone?

Call me what you want... you don't know me from adam...
But I tell you what even as much as people whine here (as you say) just because one adds an insult here or there doesn't necessarily make one any different then the claimed whiners...

No need to reply.... you can continue defending your original point since that is why you originally decided to post here and bless us all with your visit from the VF.

Note: I am not crediting nor discrediting you claim since I can not rewatch the video at work... but right or not... I stand by what I said

Isn't this forum for adults? Umm did you cry the last time someone called you a .....? I could see if I called him something real nasty, but I didn't. I found his post there quite insulting... what color is the sky on your planet? (or whatever it was)... how is that not insulting?
Get over it... stop crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread