Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
If you don't like filling these XL cartos using the normal method of taking out the two caps and filling through the little hole, try making a hole as indicated in the photo and filling through this instead.
Been using this method for a couple of weeks now with no adverse effects.

XL_carto_mod.jpg

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
Nope, as long as you don't overfill the filler. If you overfill the filler, it will leak down the centre hole anyway.
If you're worried, just use something small to block up the hole when it's in use.
My first concern was if it would affect the airflow, but it doesn't seem to do this either.
I've been very happy with it.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Nope, as long as you don't overfill the filler. If you overfill the filler, it will leak down the centre hole anyway.
If you're worried, just use something small to block up the hole when it's in use.
My first concern was if it would affect the airflow, but it doesn't seem to do this either.
I've been very happy with it.

Hmm. Good to know. I have a carto in need of filler replacement. Do you think it might be possible to pull the filler from the hole and put in new filler? Or too small.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
hmmm, I think the hole is too small plus, I think the element might be caught up within the filler - I can't remember if it was on the one I disected......
Probably time for you to discard that particular one, I'd say.

Won't get more till monday. I'm using an atty right now, but it ain't cutting it(it's a week atty, tried cleaning already). Oh well, I'll just suffer till monday.

Lisaf01

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
UK
www.cremedevape.com
LowThudd - hope whatever kit you have lasts for you until Monday - gotta keep well stocked with this hobby :)

Thanks doots, I have a feeling it might keep these cartos a little bit cooler and less likely to melt too (some people have noticed the melting when they use them heavily).
Not verified for sure yet though....

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
LowThudd - hope whatever kit you have lasts for you until Monday - gotta keep well stocked with this hobby :)

Thanks doots, I have a feeling it might keep these cartos a little bit cooler and less likely to melt too (some people have noticed the melting when they use them heavily).
Not verified for sure yet though....

I had one turn to charcoal...and it took one batt w/ it. Ouch. It was vaping along fine, then got really hot. Put it down(vaped a couple seconds after that). Then did not work when I picked it up again, switched cartos only to find that the freshly charged batt that was just working no longer worked. Found a little piece of the carto stuck in the batt terminal shorting it. Cleaned out the terminal, still doesn't fire even though it lights up. I took the carto appart and it was plain nasty. And the batt still stinks, and does not work. I'm sending it to a modder to see what he can do w/ it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread