Where Can I Get A......? Xmas gift MINE !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
OK so I have gone thru 2 DSE905's both died !

So my daughter wants to know what I want for Xmas , I want
1. long battery life
2. 5-6v for a kill vape
3. looks cool
4. won't die on delivery
5. uses a standard or easy to get ATTY

6. the best of everything :evil:

Help a guy out will ya :D

LAter
Marlbuzz

raven9mm

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
IL
sounds like you need a Chuck.

Check out THAG BUILT: A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing! and, if you have a week to read it, search for the "how to spend a saturday" thread

1. long battery life .............................CHECK, up to 4 days on a Chuck(3000mah 18650 batteries...)
2. 5-6v for a kill vape .........................CHECK, 3.7 or 6v on a Chuck...
3. looks cool .....................................CHECK, Coolest looking PV's out there...
4. won't die on delivery .......................CHECK, built like a tank...
5. uses a standard or easy to get ATTY..CHECK, 510, 901,801, or 401...
6. the best of everything......................CHECK, just check the "saturday" thread...

Last edited:

Madame Psychosis

ECF Veteran
Nov 18, 2009
East Coast Gypsy
You can't go wrong with a Chuck or an Xhaler. The DSE905 sounds like it's just been a headache for most people who thought they were saving a couple of bucks, but both of these sturdy models are pretty inexpensive ($75-80). The advantage of the Xhaler is quick shipping, since it's kept in stock; the Chuck is customized, so there can be a couple weeks' delay. Both have their fans here and good customer support.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Although I haven't used either, from what I've read, both Chuck and XHaler seem excellent choices. What I regard as a significant factor in choosing between the two is the position of the manual switch button:
  • On the Chucks, you press it with your thumb or forefinger.
ChuckandLittleChuck.jpg
  • On the XHaler, you press it with your pinky or ring finger. [You could hold it a different way, but I only use that finger when I'm cut off in traffic.;)]
xhaler_1.jpg

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
Look into the GLV from Greatlakesvapor.com. I have the 5V model and I love it! I've had a lot of mods, so I know what I'm talking about. Check it out!

That model uses a resistor to turn that 7.2 volts into 5 volts. A resistor gets rid of those unwanted 2.2 volts by converting them into heat. Have you noticed the GLV getting warmer than other mods while in use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread