XRay result

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjp44

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
West Chester, OH
Drew, I don't know if it was because of your lung renewal juice or just the vaping, but I had a chest xray last week and it came back completely clear. This might be normal for some, but the last xray, 3 yrs ago, showed early stage COPD. I knew I felt, and was breathing, much better, but the xray results just blow me away. Thanks!

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Rjp congrats, that is absolutley amazingly refreshing to hear...I have had Miraculous results with herbs in my life time, that I am reluctant to share because it sounds almost like a infomercial sales pitch...I am looking forward to hearing more great news from you for MANY years to come...Thanks for the info...What a great way to start my day...
Drew

rjp44

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2009
West Chester, OH
rjp44 the same for me I have posted about this before 1 year ago the start of COPD and now my XRays show clear.... Congrats ..... I know how you feel :)

Congrats right back youtube. We are early members of what hopefully becomes a large club. It might even be possible that a 0 nic juice would help even those who have quit smoking to recover from COPD. Of course there's not nearly the profit from e-cigs for the big pharms as meds on the market.

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Well, I dont have early onset COPD, but back in June, while Ct scanning my ribs that havent healed in 5 yrs, noncalcified lung nodules were discovered. Thats when an old friend enlightened me abt e-cigs. I immediatley ordered and quit analogs. Im vaping low nic, next batch willl ddef be Lung Renewal 0nic juice soley in hopes of the same fantastic results. Strangely enuff tho, my follow up CT showed even MORE nodules, but maybe its from my lungs clearing up? (high hopes,lol) No growth of nodules, just more. They have to be 10mm to biopsy, and the largest and majority size is 7mm. Waitinng game and rescanning every few months. Im def. getting the juice from Drew talked abt next tho---Ill keep you guys informed and have high hopes this may work. I know it may not and may work for some and not others, but a girl can get inspired and try, right?!?!?! ;)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
PM me your address I will make something special for you...Maybe some super concentrated cycling juice...There are miraculous results with some herbs that I use ...I mean MIRACULOUS...I would never have you consider this stuff a cure or replacement for Medical treatment but I would LOVE to hear it helped even a little MAYBE...

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Thanks, Drew! :)

Thats really super cool of you- Id love to try it! Im already a big believer in herbal remedies and Im really looking forward to seeing what may come of it!

Thanks again...really, thanks so much!

PS- Something tells me you have overcome something big yourself. Id understand if its too personal to share, but Id love to hear about it if you so choose to share... Inspiration goes a long way when your entire life is on a "wait and watch". I just cant thank you enough for doing this....

Until I really got into vaping, every night Id stay up looking up what "could be" (the big C) and such, but this forum has really helped keep my mind off things, pulled me into a whole other world where we can all share a "hobby", if you will. I started to think I was losing my mind, then I found this forum and feel like my nerves CAN handle things because my mind is now occupied by positive thiings-writing, blogging, reading, learning...;)

Last edited:

youtubecommercial

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2009
Florida
Mine vanished also!!!!!! VERY STRANGE.. I decided t make my own! Feel free to help yourself to it! I think you can just right click and save image as or just take properties. Lori B

Hey thanks Need... I will do that and I hope it stays! I think we can link it to Drews website? I haven't tried to click on yours yet but will and will also try to link it.

crashtestjeep The best of luck to you! I know Drew's juice has helped me, be sure you post to us about your results.. YIMP

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks, Drew! :)

Thats really super cool of you- Id love to try it! I'm already a big believer in herbal remedies and I'm really looking forward to seeing what may come of it!

Thanks again...really, thanks so much!

PS- Something tells me you have overcome something big yourself. Id understand if its too personal to share, but Id love to hear about it if you so choose to share... Inspiration goes a long way when your entire life is on a "wait and watch". I just cant thank you enough for doing this....

Until I really got into vaping, every night Id stay up looking up what "could be" (the big C) and such, but this forum has really helped keep my mind off things, pulled me into a whole other world where we can all share a "hobby", if you will. I started to think I was losing my mind, then I found this forum and feel like my nerves CAN handle things because my mind is now occupied by positive things-writing, bogging, reading, learning...;)

I am really inspired by your post... I have overcome some tremendous health issues that would be borderline false advertising and possible illegal posting them, but I will say this...The Chinese have been practicing Medicine for thousands of years as compared to Western Medicines hundreds of years...There is a book called "the Yellow Emporers Journal of Internal Medicine The Yellow Emperor's Classic of Internal Medicine : Translated and with an Introductory Study by Ilza Veith that is still considered to be one of the most renowned Medical Journals of all time...Many medicines produced by Big Pharma are Pharmaceutical extracts of herbal remedies and key chemistry components of herbs...Now some may look at these things skeptically but if I had to choose someone for advice, I would pick the 3000 year old guy!!! There is no Mega Money in telling people to tincture herbs and take care of yourself physically, emotionally, and spiritually so don't ask your local MD or Pharmacist about this book or its principals, but I believe our health is part of a balance of all things in our lives and that health has is more than a medicine that you take when feeling ill... Don't get me wrong, there are great Doctors around that genuinely try to help you with great results but there are more that believe there is a "Pill for Every Ill" and will write a prescription for just about anything you can describe....I haven't taken a single drug other than an occasional Ibuprofen or an Antibiotic ( and NICOTINE) in over 18 years and have been stricken with many serious medical issues and am pretty healthy as far as I know today...Knock on wood...imay just be lucky or fortunate or whatever but I know very time I see a Doctor they want to test for this or that and write a prescription for something and I just decline and try to at better and keep using my herbs and go back to the Doctor and the issues are gone...Thats that...Sorry for the babbling rant!!!
Drew

crashtestjeep

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2009
Wilmington, NC
www.myspace.com
Thanks youtube, Ill DEF keep u guys posted!

Drew- thanks so much for all the great info and a new book to read! ...very interesting and Im def going to read the info it has to offer! Thanks again!

:)

Forgot to mention- Have you heard of DR Furman/Eat to live?
I have been listening to his books on CDs and pretty interstingly, has a similar concept to the balanced body theory. He prob got it from the book you mentioned bc it sure sounds familiar. I cant wait to read it! If you havent read Dr Furmans books you may have some new material for when you get bored. He has a few-losing weight and the better in my opinion, living disease free. His ideas has helped diabetics come off insulin completely, "cured" uncurable rhuematoid arthritis, etc., all from helping people change their style of eating, vitamin/herbal intake and basic habits. Cool stuff!

Last edited:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Crash,
Fair warning!!! Depending on which translation you get, that book can read like a Chinese dictionary...It sometimes requires reading one page 2 to 3 times to understand and is more like studying than reading...Anyway, I am a follower of food combining and try to follow it as much as possible but do stray quite frequently as long as I am feeling well...There is an old book from the 80s called "Fit for Life" that outlines combining very wel and also has many recipes...I personally beleive , you are what you eat and that all people were "designed" metabolically to be vegetarians, allthough I LOVE meat I try to moderate it and eat smaller portions and cook it properly...I repeat I TRY to comply but often stray...Dairy products are also suspect in my opinion...The Human is the only mamal that isnt weened off milk in their first year or 2...Some will tell you that calcium is essential, but hwere do cows get their calcium???They dont drink milk??? There are many sources of calcium...I feel a Government rant coming on, Im gonna stop now!!!!
Good luck with everything and keep an eye on your mail...
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread