XRay result

Status
Not open for further replies.

mm485

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
New Jersey
This stuff is definitely amazing. I have samples of every flavor, and am planning to stock up with nearly all of them!

It's funny that we're talking about Chinese herbs - I remember being a kid and my mother would not even keep tylenol in the house. If I got sick, she's start cooking up something (we're Korean) with ginseng and other smelly stuff. I HATED those smells!!! BUT... I was back to school in 2 days, while everyone else would be out for a week and a half.

Who knew that something that looked and smelled like rabbit poo would actually make your stomach feel better??? LOL!!! :p

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
That is crazy mm, I lived with a Korean girl for 3 years and her parents hated me for the first year because they wanted her to have a Korean Boyfreind...She got very sick and at the time I was working from 8am to 8pm everyday and she was in the University of Penn hospital...I used to get up at 5am everyday to beat the traffic in and out of Philly to make sure she was eating andthen go back at night..Well her Mother LOVED me for that and ended up taking care of me like a King with fresh Bo kim bop and all the foods which I loved...I cant spell them but i am well versed in Korean foods and can speak and understand the language a little as well(very little)...To this day her mother still sends me Christamas cards and I still sleep with the Korean Blankets that she gifted me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread