XS-haler on sale for only $45 + 10% off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trox.Shawn

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Des Allemands, Louisiana
I just grabbed my XS off the counter and loaded an IMR 16340 into it with a LR801, and that is nice. It is much smaller than I would have expected though. I also tried out the LR510 cartomizers, and I like those as well. Personally I like the low maintenance of the carto vs dripping every couple of hits from the 801, but I do find that these cartomizers leave an "empty" taste if you vape it too often. Could just be me though.

Also Drew I sent you a e-mail concerning my order if you can get back with me.

tmbrown327

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
RI
I got my new XS yesterday, and it works very well. I'm thrilled with the all mechanical switching system, I guess time will tell how reliable it turns out to be. I had one question though: I'm using an 801 connector. The spring pushes the battery up into the atty post, and seems to have a great deal of pressure on it. I'm worried that the atty post will put excessive pressure on the atty center, maybe moving it so that it will no longer work in my other devices (sticks mostly). Has anyone seen anything like this?

Last edited:

tmbrown327

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
RI
Thanks for the info Dave. I'm pretty sure the XS will never fail, being all mechanical etc., but my question was really about what it does to the center post on the 801 atomizer. The atty center post kind of floats on an insulator, and it can move a bit. If it moves and takes a set, it will be raised too high to make contact on another (fixed) connector on another device. Probably worrying about nothing, just wanted to see if anyone else had run into the issue.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
will 808 cartos work on this? with the 901. Do I need a adapter? Another question. Will the batts I have work? AW CR123 750 mah 3.7 protected. sorry but Im new at this.

Blake
Yes most KR carts work directly but some dont for some reason and require an adapter...They are really inconsistant...The AW protected will also fit but with some the cap dosent close all the way because of the protection circuit, makes the battery longer...I use the IMR batts because they seem to last longer and deliver a better conditioned power....Thanks
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread