Status
Not open for further replies.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Finally got to play with my new xtra long batt. The button is sticking and it only lasts about 3 seconds before it shuts down. It's fully charged and loaded with a new cart. Is anyone else having a problem?

Let us know in comments section on next order, pick out color, and we replace. Just press button on this one a few times, and have fun:D

Steve:lol:

MeMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
USA
I had a problem with a sticky button on a regular sized batt. I just (without a carto on) would continually press down hard then release several times and it loosened up a bit. If it remains sticky and only 3 seconds let Mark or Steve know, that isn't right. ;)

Thanks Jen! I did try 'clicking' the button several times. Sometimes it works smoothly, sometimes not. It's not performing to the same level as my other xtra long. Don't really want to complain to Steve or Mark, they've been so good to everyone!

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Thanks Jen! I did try 'clicking' the button several times. Sometimes it works smoothly, sometimes not. It's not performing to the same level as my other xtra long. Don't really want to complain to Steve or Mark, they've been so good to everyone!

They want you to be pleased with your product. You don't need to complain, just put it in the comments of your next order. If working the button a bit doesn't correct it, let them know! ;)

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com

Mema

No worry, if it is not perfect, we need to make it perfect, you still keep the old one for a spare:cool:

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
Mema

No worry, if it is not perfect, we need to make it perfect, you still keep the old one for a spare:cool:

I'm happy to report that all three of my manual batteries are workin great with the exception of occasionally self activating after a super long hit the blinkie light drag. This seems to occur when the cartomizer is too tight, although what that could have to do with it is anyone's guess, unscrewing it the tiniest bit resolves it. Long story short I couldn't be happier with them...

OH and i have to point out that since i got my manual batteries, I can't seem to use the autos lol...wife got all those..and she might get the normal length manual...im so spoiled with my extra long uberbatteries, I cant bring myself to use the shorties anymore :(

I feel that Steve *knew* this was going to happen LOL..he's quite the strategist, that fellow :D

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
OH and i have to point out that since i got my manual batteries, I can't seem to use the autos lol...wife got all those..and she might get the normal length manual...im so spoiled with my extra long uberbatteries, I cant bring myself to use the shorties anymore :(

I feel that Steve *knew* this was going to happen LOL..he's quite the strategist, that fellow :D

Yeah, I am loving the extra longs too... ;)

zztommis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2009
WV
Okay, I guess I'm gonna hafta get my XL replaced. I bought one after seeing the reviews (mainly KC's), but I just haven't been that impressed. When it's fully charged, it seems to perform the same as the standard batteries. But within 25 puffs or so, it starts dying off. After another 25 or 30 puffs, it's pretty much done. Not dead, but the vapor production just falls off (the face of the earth!!) The LED still lights up for a good couple of hours, it just won't produce. I almost always go back to my trusty black auto that came with my original UU Kit. If I hadn't paid the $25, I'd just use it as is. But I guess that's what the SMILIN WARRANTY is for!

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Okay, I guess I'm gonna hafta get my XL replaced. I bought one after seeing the reviews (mainly KC's), but I just haven't been that impressed. When it's fully charged, it seems to perform the same as the standard batteries. But within 25 puffs or so, it starts dying off. After another 25 or 30 puffs, it's pretty much done. Not dead, but the vapor production just falls off (the face of the earth!!) The LED still lights up for a good couple of hours, it just won't produce. I almost always go back to my trusty black auto that came with my original UU Kit. If I hadn't paid the $25, I'd just use it as is. But I guess that's what the SMILIN WARRANTY is for!

Tom

Keep on SMILIN, cause ya got the best warrantee is Da Biz:D

Make a note in comments section, next order, choose, any colore, and SMILE:p

Steve:cool:

I highly reco our new 10 second plus manuals as well, pick em up, and be in vaping heaven:shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread