The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Xtreme Vaping is awesome!

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by MacDiver, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MacDiver

MacDiver Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2010
    Morehead City, NC
    I've made my share of supplier gripe posts on this forum for one reason or another but when I run across an exceptional supplier it's only fair to say so too.

I've ordered twice from Levy and he's got the good stuff going on. The main thing is that he doesn't try to pad his profit by overcharging on shipping like some other suppliers.

I got a 125ml (4oz) bottle of 50mg nic from him today. I only had to pay $2.91 shipping from Fla to NC. That's not priority, just First Class, but I didn't need it priority anyway. If you plan ahead some you don't usually need it and he lets you save some bucks in the process. That's good business in my book.

All that and he shipped it ASAP too. It was shipped on Saturday as I got a tracking number that day. Some suppliers don't even look at stuff on the weekend.

You go Levy!

:)

2. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    Levy rocks when it comes to customer satisfaction and a great niquid. He is one of the best. Tops in my book of suppliers.

3. doots

doots Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2009
    That is nice to hear and see a supplier doing :)

4. tattooer601

tattooer601 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 21, 2010
    mississippi
    I will back that up as well...
    I purchase the same as your order 50ml. 125ml (4oz)..
    Received my order promptly........Levy does great buisness ....for sure..

5. jctennis

jctennis Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2009
    South Williamsport, PA
    I agree... fantastic supplier. I got a bottle of juice that had a skunky taste to it and he replaced it no problem. There are a lot of good people doing good business out there and Levy is in a top slot!

6. datacreek

datacreek Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2010
    USA
    Ditto!.. repeat customer.

7. Locutus666

Locutus666 Full Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Republic of Texas
    Levy has my vote and complete confidence as a supplier. I have some of his 100mg/ml juice and it's excellent.

I have found that I have to dilute it more than planned because his juice diluted to 24mg/ml is stronger than the 24mg/ml Chinese juices. I guess that is to be expected when he uses USP grade nicotine instead of insecticide grade nicotine.:D

8. ella

ella Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2010
    Winnipeg, Canada
    3-time purchaser of Levy's product (36mg unflavoured pg) and totally happy. Very nice personalized service, queries handled thoroughly and promptly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.