The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Xtremevaping.com Win!!

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Positive' started by cozzicon, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cozzicon

cozzicon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2010
    Chicago IL
    Hi guys...

I purchased about $100.00 of DIY supplies from Levy at Xtremevaping.com

Sadly, it seems to have vanished from the USPS. Status at USPS says "delivered" as of October 3rd- but it's not at my address or my neighbors addresses. And this makes me very angry.

I sent an e-mail to Levy at Xtremevaping, let him know, and asked what recourse their was. His response would be he would put a trace on the package- and resend the items if needed.

Now Levy doesn't know who I am. He doesn't know I'm an ECF mod, on Vape TV, or that I do reviews (and I did not inform him). Levy, just decided to resend a bunch of stuff simply because a customer got screwed.

It's difficult sometimes to offer a fair review of a vendor if they know who you are. Generally speaking they will see the order and put it to the head of the line (some of them!!).

But this vendor offered to replace $100.00 worth of DIY stuff- simply based on customer service.

He did note that he was uncomfortable with my separate billing and shipping addresses (I've moved under emergency conditions). So I sent him a pic of me with my drivers license (He did not request this- I did it to make sure he knew there was no scam involved here.)

Until this is resolved with USPS I've asked him not to replace the items. I don't know how I feel about costing a vendor $100.00 for USPS's failure. And I'm going to raise hell with the post office.

But the offer of replacement of the goods- is very appreciated. Especially since this guy doesn't know me.

Nice!

2. HzG8rGrl

HzG8rGrl Trippy Tip Hoarder Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 11, 2009
    *The Swamp*
    Levy is the nicest guy Cozzi. I have met him for coffee and we had some great conversation. WTG Levy!!!!!!

3. cozzicon

cozzicon Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 19, 2010
    Chicago IL
    Followup:

I lodged a complaint with the postal service earlier this week. And the package arrived today 10/14

I despise USPS at this point.

Glad I have the stuff.

Xtremevaping still hit it out of the park.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.