DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Very astute, Sir Noodles, and very FUNNY, Ms. Pokes. [emoji23]

The SS is definitely preferred for me, but not essential. The color, OH THE COLOR! Hubba hubba!!! [emoji7]

And yes, Pokes, the orings may be a tad problematic. I'll have to decide, since it's a tough color to get too crazy about, trying to match stuff. I might just take the clown-car approach, and run with the mismatches. Not in PUBLIC, of course...

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
He's "ok" with the brassy bits. It was more important for him to have two diffy colours (<--- spelling, jus fer you).
You're SO sexy when you speak Australian.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I realize this may make some folks cringe, particularly the red/brass mod with light blue glass, plus the simple Nauti tanks on an Xvo, but I do not care. It IS my preferred arrangement, at least for now.

I'm posting this mainly for Noodles, so he can see that, while there is a difference between a BB and the Xvo/Nauti combo, it's far from significant. And it looks worse than it is, because of the closeness of the shot. The truth is that I find the actual pocket-difference to be quite minimal, even in jeans.

Weight wise, fully loaded, the BB comes in at 220, while the Xvo/Nauti at 240. Again, a difference, but not insurmountable. For me, the BB gets the slight edge, time-in-pocket, but I continue to use the Xvo at least 40% of the time (sometimes more). And this is a full year into it (so novelty is not a factor).

That's it for now. Happy Friday, everyone. May all your sticks remained fully charged & firing without incident. :D

IMG_20160715_062453 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread