Not open for further replies.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
THIS DAY HAS FINALLY COME!

HjGdGgg.jpg

Sorry for the caps guys, but I'm that Excited! I've actually posted a thread about what the perfect (in my opinion anyway) building deck should look like! And The POSEIDON II HAS DONE IT!!!! WHOO!

I'm personally almost SICK of the 99% common "tri-post" design that basically all drippers have employed. And don't get me wrong, that design works. It works for the most amount of people, for the most amount of possibilities. HOWEVER, I'm a vaper that knows exactly what he wants in a dripper, and it's pretty specific:

~I want it to be dual coil capable, with one post for each individual leg. (To make it easier, so you don't have to "share" post holes in the center.)
~I want the coils to be centered in front of the airflow, without having to bend the leads toward the middle and possibly mess up a good build. (With tri-posts, you have to drag your coil toward the center if you want the airflow to hit it directly in front of it.)
~Finally, once the airflow hits the vapor-making coils, I'd like for nothing to be in the way between the coils and the drip tip. (Since tri-posts are basically a "wall" in front of the airflow, most of the time the vapor has to run-into, or go around the posts.)

I just think it'd be awesome to have the posts in the right spot, so that you don't have to do the "center post" build yourself, you just connect,and the airflow is smack dab in front of it, Just like the Poseidon II has done:

DLvSbAE.jpg

eK1bzZx.jpg

It also happens to be 26650 sized, which is the cherry on top for me :2cool:, I can't believe this was finally put into production! :D Hopefully once it gets here (it's already in the mail of course lol), it won't be a complete let-down, it is too awesomely low priced to exactly be a work of art, but it's the post arrangement that I'm looking to try out, FINALLY!

Since I dual coil 99.999% of the time, I was actually hoping that they'd have a 4 post design just like this (take out one of the 3 pairs, and have the two post-pairs facing the middle), but beggars can't be choosers!

I'm more excited because it's a breathe of fresh air in the vaping world, every now and then something technically different comes up, but a drastic change doesn't happen too often in this saturated market.

What do you guys think about this? I know I may be getting hippy hoppy over nothing, but I personally like to see evolution in the vaping world every now and then to break up the monotony in innovation.

Has anybody purchased this yet? Any feedback would make my day, have a good one and vape strong y'all!
:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread