Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Finally Bluetooth updating and full software control via smartphone. Now why couldn't evolve do this with escribe???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And it would be much more important with dna chips. With the G class most settings can be adjusted on the mod itself, whereas the opposite is the case with dna mods.

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
hum.... this Bluetooth and software has very basic functions only for such a high dollar device and only a few things can be set, changed, or modified and nothing can be seen in real time, recorded, analyzed, or tested while using the device.... when is Yihi going to have software with the capabilities and functionality of EScribe? Heck on the SX-mini I had I couldn't even check to see if the temperature was even accurate, much less analyze anything, nor record anything, nor set the maximum default wattage output of the device, nor set preheat-punch-duration, nor set and define themes, nor configure screens for running and charging of temp and non-temp wires, nor adjust brightness and fading of the display, nor add custom materials, nor set 8 profiles, nor analyze and configure the device case thermals and internal resistance for the most accurate results, nor analyze the atomizer, nor have real time data displayed in a Device Monitor, nor have any diagnostics functionality. Escribe does all this and much more but you get the jest of what I would like to see in SX software. Then put that in Bluetooth....

Last edited:

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Here's a few more shots:

15230821_691793854312331_2538465515751584278_n.jpg
15337661_691793870978996_6038328056501379647_n.jpg
15317993_691793880978995_7161535167119393576_n.jpg
I have to say when I first saw the spiderweb G class (or G+ as it was known then) I wasn't really sure BUT clad in black and carbon fibre with that beautiful screen as well as the sx mini logo lit up it really is a stunner.

I actually really like the leather too, I always liked it on my Lost vape mods, ages really nicely but carbon will be my first choice with the G.

Reactions: Hyperspace

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
I have to say when I first saw the spiderweb G class (or G+ as it was known then) I wasn't really sure BUT clad in black and carbon fibre with that beautiful screen as well as the sx mini logo lit up it really is a stunner.

I actually really like the leather too, I always liked it on my Lost vape mods, ages really nicely but carbon will be my first choice with the G.

I like the leather and carbon fiber too. I'm not to sure which I like better yet. Sounds like they'll be in by next week, so I have a few days to decide. :)

Reactions: HandsomeStan
no doubt I like the DNA chip, but you really need to know what you're doing, especially if the mod manufacturer didn't program in the basic parameters. And even then, manufacturing variances can result in small inconsistencies in internal resistance, which will affect TC performance.

plus, all of my computers are Macs, so I have to have a dedicated Windows laptop to adjust something as simple as preheat, which is annoying as hell. I'd like the DNA 200 more if it could be controlled from my phone, but it is really a matter of convenience/laziness. With a new build, you vape it connected to a computer, adjust settings, then save. However, preheat specifically is a parameter that is nice to be able to adjust away from a computer, as my coils tend to ask for more preheat as they progressively gunk up.

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
I like the leather and carbon fiber too. I'm not to sure which I like better yet. Sounds like they'll be in by next week, so I have a few days to decide. :)
That soon!? Sweet, after how much the Q mini has impressed me I can't wait to get my hands on the G Class. To be honest I'm thinking I'd like the carbon and a brown leather, they look different enough to warrant 2 purchases :thumb:

Reactions: Hyperspace

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
That soon!? Sweet, after how much the Q mini has impressed me I can't wait to get my hands on the G Class. To be honest I'm thinking I'd like the carbon and a brown leather, they look different enough to warrant 2 purchases :thumb:

Looks like YIHI let us down. They said it would be out before Christmas and it's not in stock anywhere as of today. :nah:

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
It looks like a solid, full featured mod, and if the distinctive styling appeals to you, the temptation must be great.:)

I, personally, can't get over the fact (I know, it's removable) that it looks like Spiderman took a web swing while vaping.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I, personally, can't get over the fact (I know, it's removable) that it looks like Spiderman took a web swing while vaping.

I think they cancelled the Spiderman one and are just releasing the G series. Don't know if it was the price point ($299, really?) or copyright infringement (who wants a ...... off Spiderman looking for you :D).

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
mhhh so in hand at end of january.....well guess nothing to do but wait......

But if they need the extra time to fix some issues, I'm all for it!
I'm sick of all the woncky device releases (yes I am looking at you Sigelei and IPV!) !

I did notice this picture, does the black leather now come with the darker frame instead of the shiny silver one? I hope so as I like it alot better!

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
The one I saw a few weeks ago at the convention had the
mhhh so in hand at end of january.....well guess nothing to do but wait......

But if they need the extra time to fix some issues, I'm all for it!
I'm sick of all the woncky device releases (yes I am looking at you Sigelei and IPV!) !

I did notice this picture, does the black leather now come with the darker frame instead of the shiny silver one? I hope so as I like it alot better!

The one I saw at the vape convention was just like the photo you showed. To be honest I have cooled on this mod considering the price of 220. I just picked up a Triade DNA250 for more than half that price and a finder 167 for a lot less. I do like my Yihi mods but for twice the price it is a rip off, they need to come back down to earth.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread