YIHI SX550J G Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
New to this forum but vaping many years, pretty computer savvy. I received mine today, tried connecting to sxi-q but when I connect the mod goes into charge mode and the software does not show it as connected. Is there a link mode I have to put this in? Anyone else have this problem? I'm running on a windows 10 PC. Thanks for anyone's help in advance.

Sometimes you have to install the USB driver manually to get it to work.

xxjohnnyrocketxx

Mar 18, 2017
So far this thing is pretty awesome, screen is the nicest, highest resolution color screen I've seen on a MOD to date. Looks great and also vapes great. I do have to admit and agree with other posters on here that the battery door is crap. It is a pain in the a*$ to close, especially if you have batteries that are a little longer. Sony VTC5's are not so bad, but I have slightly longer batteries and noticed the ends denting in from being in there too tight. It does vape quite nice though and cant wait to use it more.

oldude 61

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Frankston Tx.
So far this thing is pretty awesome, screen is the nicest, highest resolution color screen I've seen on a MOD to date. Looks great and also vapes great. I do have to admit and agree with other posters on here that the battery door is crap. It is a pain in the a*$ to close, especially if you have batteries that are a little longer. Sony VTC5's are not so bad, but I have slightly longer batteries and noticed the ends denting in from being in there too tight. It does vape quite nice though and cant wait to use it more.
go ahead and rub it in you have yours while the leather people have to wait in anguish and envy. glad to hear you are enjoying it.

oldude 61

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Frankston Tx.
Absolutely love this mod. did my testing of it this past weekend and it's results are impressive!
go ahead and rub salt in the wound, but I am still going to wait on the brown leather. 3 months today since ordering. but they say good things come to those that wait. I don't know who they are though.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
go ahead and rub salt in the wound, but I am still going to wait on the brown leather. 3 months today since ordering. but they say good things come to those that wait. I don't know who they are though.
That is very true!
i went with the carbon fiber. i liked the look the best and wasn't gonna complain it was the 1 available 1st lol. My review for it should be dropping this week

ShowerHead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Massachusetts
That is very true!
i went with the carbon fiber. i liked the look the best and wasn't gonna complain it was the 1 available 1st lol. My review for it should be dropping this week
So, how about a preview?
What do you think of the battery door?

Reactions: Anthony_Vapes

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
As I said in a previous Post,,, after perusing this Thread and all the input of the esteemed Members contained therein, I wanted one of these and decided the Stainless w/Black Leather model was the one I preferred (was close race and torn between it and the Carbon Fiber).
So this morning, I sent a message to Varitube via the Contact Page on their Web-Site inquiring on the validity of the Black Leather Mods being Inbound, time frame to release/shipping, and if there would be stock left over after Pre-Orders were filled. Two hours and 31 minutes later; I received this reply from their Sales Team....

"We're going to try to ship pre-orders today assuming they arrive by 1pm or so. There are plenty to go around. Tracking says they are in town so expect them to be with the courier shortly.

Thanks!"

First of all, HUGE Kudos and a BIG Salute to Varitube for such an unbelievably fast and forthcoming informational Response. Absolutely amazing & exemplary in this day and age as well as a further Testament to the validity of their stellar Rep (from all I've seen). :thumbs:
Combine that with the fact that their Pricing and the Free USPS Priority Shipping (and No Sales Tax-least for out of State Buyers) made it a No-Brainer IMO... Pulled the Trigger and bagged & tagged me one ;)
Get 'em while they're Hot and still available my Brothers & Sisters.
:thumb:

P.s. Hoping the other part about the Brown/Stainless models being 1 week behind these for those of you that prefer that Scheme is equally as true.

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Oopsie or maybe not,,,, just received this from Varitube;

"Hi....I want to be clear that I think these may be black on black....black metal strips as opposed to SS. They had so many options and got so far behind I think thats where they settled. Let me know if you want to cancel....if you're on the brotherhhood FB page the UK just got theirs as well and he posted a picture and thats what reminded me"

Hmmmm,,,, decisions decisions decisions....
Well, decided I'll stick with the Black Leather-Black Metal. Actually after seeing the Pic posted by someone from the UK about an hr ago(the newly released Scheme models hit the UK already I suppose) I kinda dig it a tad better than Stainless w/Blk Leather.

Here's the Pic:
G-class Black on Black Leather.jpg

Like they said on the FB Page, it looks to be a thick textured (Powder-Coatish) black Finish. With the Stainless/Chrome hardware Accents, actually,,, I do indeed like this scheme a tad better.
a Win-Win either way IMO.

Hitcat44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Varitube Rep has confirmed the versions they received were same as the ones received by authorized Vendors in the UK:
Black on Black Leather.
They were received today midday and have begun to be shipped out to Buyers today as well. Got my "Shipped" notification email 30 mins ago.

My SXmini G-class.png

Personally (after objectively considering all Facets & Aesthetics as well as Pics side-by-side) am happier and more confident overall with these than the Stainless on Blk Leather and consider this development to be a "Plus/Win". I like the thicker textured Black Finish with Stainless/Chrome Hardware and Accents on the Black Leather. Look equally as Kickin' with a Black Atty as it will a Stainless (IMO). Looks both as Stylish & Classy as it does Rugged & Gritty.
Hmmm,,, the "Bond" of Vape Mods ;) Can't wait to warhead it with a black Aromamizer Plus (ordered and enroute) and/or my stainless VA Kraken v2 with black delrin based stainless VA Fishbone D.T.

One thing for sure, the fantastic, exemplary, and far above and beyond any expectation Service, Communication, and personal Attention received throughout this Order/Transaction Process is simply both amazing and out-freakin-standing!
Thanks much to the Varitube Crew :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread