YIHI SX550J G Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Just got my G about an hour ago. Thanks to reading about it and having a chance to try it at a show the learning curve was not too bad for me.

752cf658212b3279619b0eeb737d7e08.jpg

Did have one slight hiccup. Was vaping all happy in TC for about 30 minutes. Then it kept saying no liquid, tank was nearly full. The TC was kicking in all of a sudden so I unscrewed the tank then screwed it back on and now it is fine. I did read the resistance on the cool tank beforehand so it wasn't that, it was just odd.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

VapNMirrors

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2015
currently, Earth
FYI:

I wrote Yihi/SXMini yesterday as I had seen they mentioned to write them if interested in the Android Beta on their Facebook page. So I did.. :thumbs:

I'm happy to report that they have made it available for download today (no announcement / news yet). You can get the beta Android SXi-Q app here: SXi-Q APP-SXmini-Yihi Electronic Co.,ltd. :toast:

They said any feedback is greatly appreciated so please let them (Cservice@yihisxmini.com) know your experiences for the betterment of all.

Enjoy!

VapNMirrors

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2015
currently, Earth
Yep, saw that on their Download Page for the G-class when loading up Drivers and latest Upgrade.
Apprec you and other audacious types letting us timid types how she works and your thoughts after test running.

Well, not so much an audacious type, more an inpatient one with good timing.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Cool, got the app to work. Have to go into the settings on the mod and under the Bluetooth setting press and hold the restoration with the fire button for 5 seconds to enable pairing, a Bluetooth symbol will be the only thing on the screen if you do it right. Then open up the app and click the connection and choose your device.

Only messed with it a little but hard to get an exact number with the slider. Don't know how much use it will get but nice to have.

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
After over a month of heavy usage, its finish is holding up well. It's like it was made for an Aromamizer Plus...a least in 5ml mode. My only gripe is the battery door. I have nothing but contempt for that battery door lol. I honestly (and I messaged them about it) wish they had gone with a door similar to the Minikin v2 Kondama or one that latches once depressed fully with a clasp or some other type of sliding lock. It's not terrible, and the spring pressure is quite aggressive, but for anyone with a leaky RDTA on top, you'd have to remove it before installing batteries (unless you have strong fingers and excellent dexterity)

xxjohnnyrocketxx

Mar 18, 2017
After over a month of heavy usage, its finish is holding up well. It's like it was made for an Aromamizer Plus...a least in 5ml mode. My only gripe is the battery door. I have nothing but contempt for that battery door lol. I honestly (and I messaged them about it) wish they had gone with a door similar to the Minikin v2 Kondama or one that latches once depressed fully with a clasp or some other type of sliding lock. It's not terrible, and the spring pressure is quite aggressive, but for anyone with a leaky RDTA on top, you'd have to remove it before installing batteries (unless you have strong fingers and excellent dexterity)
Couldn't agree more. So much hassling with that battery door. The vape overall though is great and the build quality is excellent.

xxjohnnyrocketxx

Mar 18, 2017
I guess I'm in the minority but I like the battery door lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I honestly think the spring tension on the terminals inside the mod is too hard. I literally just took the batteries out and tried to close the door again and it took a good amount of effort to close. I think it probably provides much better contact, but it isn't as easy as say the Cuboid (which I used the s#$& out of) which has a similar style battery door. It doesn't detract from the fact that the mod is a beast overall.

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I guess I'm in the minority but I like the battery door lol

I guess were both minorities then because I like the battery door too...lol. Would be nice if you could push it closed and not have to pull back the knob though.

xxjohnnyrocketxx

Mar 18, 2017
I guess were both minorities then because I like the battery door too...lol. Would be nice if you could push it closed and not have to pull back the knob though.

Exactly, too much fumbling. It's not as bad as the school mini m class door, much better in fact (trying to catch dem threads...) But it could be done better considering the price of the mod.

Reactions: mjag

xxjohnnyrocketxx

Mar 18, 2017
I think my grievance leans toward the fumbly latch lol. The door is good...that tension though lol. It literally lifts a full aromamizer and the mod up without issue if not latched closed with batteries out.
Whomever YouTube reviews it, whether you agree or not, it should be adressed that some users are experiencing issues with the battery door. It is the one and only concern I really have with the device.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017

True for that but besides that it sits flush and works good.

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Whomever YouTube reviews it, whether you agree or not, it should be adressed that some users are experiencing issues with the battery door. It is the one and only concern I really have with the device.
Personally I'm brutal to mods that deserve it, and I like the battery door. I'm not sure I understand the exact issue people are having but I'm open to listening for sure

Reactions: Hitcat44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread