MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
LOL I have 6 Juice fed Mods and all are hungry for FSUSA Juice
But remember this, you’re Mod is only as good as the juice you feed it.

MX I know you are excited! With all the mods that you have you must be running low on the 2 gallons of juice that you got last sale!:laugh:

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
LOL I have 6 Juice fed Mods and all are hungry for FSUSA Juice
But remember this, you’re Mod is only as good as the juice you feed it.

You have six juice fed mods? Wow! Which one is your favorite? I've only got a wetbox and I'm not impressed. It works fine, but I don't like a fixed 3.7 volts. I much prefer vv!

I do agree that a mod is only as good as the juice you feed it!

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
Hmm what Juice feeder do I like best?

Well that hard to say. It depends on what I am doing. The REO wood Juice feeder is perfect at the desk. The Phidamus is really nice to but for out and about or in the shop it’s the new REO mini or the UMP. I do have a wet box and it’s OK and works but is a desk peace now. The two GG AVSv2 I use on the BUZZ at about 4v with a LR901 atty or on the Tekkeon. So for me it’s all about the mood I am in and he juice I am vamping.

Sorry it’s just too hared to pick just one.

I do own a bunch of Mods and Ecigs and every one of them has its place and time.

You have six juice fed mods? Wow! Which one is your favorite? I've only got a wetbox and I'm not impressed. It works fine, but I don't like a fixed 3.7 volts. I much prefer vv!

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
I will tell you what I will do over the next few weeks I will try to open a thread here on FSUSA with permeation from Dave and Pam and start a mini review of each Juice fed system I have. So people can hear what I think about them. I will try to take photos and all. Would that be helpful?

I also have many other Ecigs I may be able to help with. Lots of Attys and Cartomizers I have tried.
This has become a really big hobby for me and would love to share every think I know if it will help others.

I don’t know it all but will pass on what I do know.

mikev

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
Maple Grove, Minnesota
I will tell you what I will do over the next few weeks I will try to open a thread here on FSUSA with permeation from Dave and Pam and start a mini review of each Juice fed system I have. So people can hear what I think about them. I will try to take photos and all. Would that be helpful?

I also have many other Ecigs I may be able to help with. Lots of Attys and Cartomizers I have tried.
This has become a really big hobby for me and would love to share every think I know if it will help others.

I don’t know it all but will pass on what I do know.

Hi MX, I would like to see that! I have been Vaping about 6 mos. now... lovin' it, lovin' it even more now that I discovered the good folks at FSUSA :) I have a Joye 510, fairly happy with it... been looking to get an eGo, but I have never heard of a "wetbox" or "juice box":confused: would love to know.. just started going to dripping now....

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

I don't know it all but will pass on what I do know.

MX - I would love to read your reviews on the various juice fed mods you have! FSUSA vapers need to be educated. :) I really like my vv BB and LS, but really want a vv juice fed mod.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Hi MX, I would like to see that! I have been Vaping about 6 mos. now... lovin' it, lovin' it even more now that I discovered the good folks at FSUSA :) I have a Joye 510, fairly happy with it... been looking to get an eGo, but I have never heard of a "wetbox" or "juice box":confused: would love to know.. just started going to dripping now....

Mx is the mod man! He is the one that can help when it comes to mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread