Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
QUOTE=salemgold;1930749]Vaporgal is trying to catch up with MX to be the mod gal!

All I want is a nice vv juice fed mod. :) I really love my two vv mods, but I really need a vv juice fed (I think). :facepalm:[/QUOTE]

Ok. We will have to start another therapy group for this. Addicted To Mods!:)

See, when you want one it is one thing. When you "need" one you may have a problem!

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
QUOTE=salemgold;1930749]Vaporgal is trying to catch up with MX to be the mod gal!

All I want is a nice vv juice fed mod. :) I really love my two vv mods, but I really need a vv juice fed (I think). :facepalm:[/QUOTE]

I think I hear an Ali'i calling your name...."Vaporgal...vaporgal...I'm being made just for you...please come get me...."

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
All I want is a nice vv juice fed mod. :) I really love my two vv mods, but I really need a vv juice fed (I think). :facepalm:

I think I hear an Ali'i calling your name...."Vaporgal...vaporgal...I'm being made just for you...please come get me...."[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same, but I don't know if it takes 808 cartos. I'm very confused and keep getting the new upcoming vv juice mods mixed up! I asked if I could use 808 cartos in one of the threads, but I can't remember which one (the person told me no). Fessing up, I know nothing about dripping and atomizers. :unsure: So far, I like my cartos!

Free2BMe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
IL
I think I hear an Ali'i calling your name...."Vaporgal...vaporgal...I'm being made just for you...please come get me...."

I was thinking the same, but I don't know if it takes 808 cartos. I'm very confused and keep getting the new upcoming vv juice mods mixed up! I asked if I could use 808 cartos in one of the threads, but I can't remember which one (the person told me no). Fessing up, I know nothing about dripping and atomizers. :unsure: So far, I like my cartos![/QUOTE]

I'm not a big atty fan either...cartos just seem soo much easier for me. I did read on the Ali'i site that it won't work with cartomizers but then a review was done with the guy using a cartomizer. Ask Kaji and see what he says. The mini REO will work with cartomizers. The Phidias is supposed to work with cartos. Everyone laughs at me when I say I want to use a carto on a juice box but I figure let 'em laugh...I'm working my gig, not theirs. LOL

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I'm not a big atty fan either...cartos just seem soo much easier for me. I did read on the Ali'i site that it won't work with cartomizers but then a review was done with the guy using a cartomizer. Ask Kaji and see what he says. The mini REO will work with cartomizers. The Phidias is supposed to work with cartos. Everyone laughs at me when I say I want to use a carto on a juice box but I figure let 'em laugh...I'm working my gig, not theirs. LOL

I love my cartos, so I'm glad I'm not the only one! If you read that cartos won't work on the Ali, maybe it was a response to me. Who knows? I think you're right though, because I though the review showed someone using a carto. Are the mini REO and Phidias vv? I'm so into vv now!

Last edited:

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Nah, they are not. Keep watching, though....I'm sure more will come out with it since it's the latest thing. Oh, and no, I didn't get the BB. I couldn't pass up a deal on the Phidias so figured the BB has to wait a while now. Salem got one, though, and sounds like she really loves it.

I'm sure that you're right. For now though, I do love my BB. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread