Status
Not open for further replies.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
Hi, I'm a new customer!

This "Almond Horn" flavor looks awfully intriguing!

I'd sure LOVE to try it!

But not enough to pay a whopping 15 bucks! But I want it too bad to wait for it to go on special!!!

I would like to order it at the knock five bucks off because I want you to price.

:rolleyes:

People have NO SHAME!! Every time I calculate the price I spend per ml from TV I get this anxious "this is too good to be true" feeling (because I am an anxious person, lol). Ffs man, get a sample from someone on the forum, or hook up with someone who orders it in 48/doubler and have them mix you a bottle at cost. Do not agitate the Tasty Vapor team!

However, if AH were to go on special this week I'd be a happy girl. Of course, it'd just mean buying extra bottles of it. ;)

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
What a ....er! I think that's how you spell it. Ya don't see people going into Macy's and try to barter prices. Some friggin nerve people have! You've got a huge dedicated clientele that's willing to back you up on whatever you do. He needs to buy some cheap chinese bottle some place else for that 5 measly dollars.

Last edited:

suddenly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2009
The Secret Garden
I am sorry, but when I saw his post I couldn't help but to laugh. Not a ha ha laugh but more like you are crazy laugh.:laugh: Boy are you gonna get it now. Too many TV lovers in here to listen to this crap and be silent.

Oh buddy you don't know who you are dealing with, and how many faithful followers TV has, me being one of them. Geoff will not take kindly to this little offer of yours. And he sure can afford to lose customers like you!

If you hadn't come on when you did, I was gonna hang him up by his fingers:angel: that I am.

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
I hate customers like that, and would like to add something to the "inflated
sense of entitlement" analysis.

Everyone wants to "win", and people who LOVE to haggle over prices also love to win, and many will go to extraordinary lengths to do so. It's not about the money, after a certain point. I have no problem with this type of competitive person (but they can be annoying). However, there is a different type of "winner" you will run into from time to time. This person isn't satisfied with winning, they also want/need to screw somebody over in the process.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Very interesting...and good point quasimod....IF haggling is the agreed upon arrangment almost always both parties walk away happy. It's a win/win situation. But the kind of person who isn't happy unless they walk away with the I win/screw you attitude is a certain kind of sociopath. You just kinda want to be there when intant Karma does it's thing.:D

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
The first time I am about to order from a place.. I first search for a discount code... and then I ask...Not that I feel the need to get discounts... I just would hate to order from a place to find out later that there was one... As far as getting hooked up for a first time purchase... hmm .. I wouldn't ask that IMO isn't kosher... NOT to say I wouldn't drop a comment in the order box stating that "I am looking forward to trying your great products :D " But in the end the ONLY expectation I have is receiving the product that I ordered.....and if there is a discrepancy, its handled with professionalism.

Geoff meets those expectations and more.... (no order discrepancies to date :D )

Edit: it does put me at ease knowing that TV prices are what they are.. and I have no worries in missing out on something (except for checking every week for the new weekly :D )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread